头衔:未定义
帮派:未定义
帖数:713
金钱:3246
积分:0
注册:2014/9/18

[资料] [短信] [邮箱] [引用][编辑] 楼 主

theres no reason to believe that

OSLO, Norway -- Buoyed by two gold medals from the Sochi Olympics, Norwegian biathlete Ole Einar Bjoerndalen says he will continue for two more years and not retire this season as planned. Bjoerndalen, who had failed to win any major race for two years before Sochi, writes in a Facebook entry that he is "full of energy and inspiration" after winning the 10-kilometre sprint and mixed relay at last months Olympics. The 40-year-old Norwegian says he will continue his career until the 2016 world championships in Oslo. With 13 Olympic medals, including eight gold, Bjoerndalen is the most decorated Winter Games athlete of all time. http://www.airmax2015gr.eu/nike-air-max-thea-print-natural-deep.html . He earned a couple days off. Johnson had three hits, including his third homer in two days, and the Atlanta Braves beat the Chicago Cubs 10-7 on Sunday to keep pace with Washington at the top of the NL East. http://www.airmax2015gr.eu/2014-nike-roshe-run-nm-br-anti-fur-coal-reflective.html . -- Washington Nationals star Bryce Harper was ejected Wednesday after being called out at first base in a 3-2 loss to the St. http://www.airmax2015gr.eu/nike-air-max-2029.html . The match was the first of three for Canada on its European tour. The Canadian women meet France again on Tuesday in Amneville before taking on England on Nov. http://www.airmax2015gr.eu/2013-nike-roshe-run-high-anti-fur-waterproof.html . At the bottom of the page the final score read "100-95" - Torontos third loss in four games - but it was how they got there that had the Raptors young centre shaking his head as he destroyed the evidence. air force 1 high . The Jets record now sits at 12-12-4, while their road record drops to 5-6-1. Ten of the 12 road games have been one-goal games and overall, the Jets have now had 17 games decided by one goal.Montreal Canadiens fans may have to envision a future without Patrick Roy - for now. Speaking at an season-ending media conference for the QMJHLs Quebec Remparts, Roy stated that he has not had any contact with the Canadiens about a job with the organization. "I have not spoken to (Canadiens owner) Geoff Molson about a position," Roy said, "but my cell phone is always on." Roy, who is head coach, general manager and co-owner of the QMJHL franchise, has been linked to various openings within the Canadiens organization since the dismissal of general manager Pierre Gauthier last month. "Speaking for myself at this moment," he added, "theres no reason to believe that I wont return with the Remparts. In principle, I will be back." When pressed on whether or not he has interest in an NHL job, Roy said hed be willing to listen. "If I receive a phone call, Im absolutely going to listen to it," he said in English. "Im not going to turn away a call from an NHL team. The NHL is the best thing that ever happened to me." He added, however, that hes not actively seeking work outside the Remparts organization. "Im not interested in anything right now to be honest with you," he said.dddddddddddd" I have not had any calls, but if they come I will certainly listen. But am I going to make calls? No. I enjoy working in Quebec City and working with and helping young players." After seven seasons behind the Remparts bench, Roy still wants another crack at bringing home junior hockeys top prize. "Trying to win the Memorial Cup," he said flatly. "Thats the challenge Im looking forward to for the following year. Any belief that the departure of Roys son - Remparts forward Frederick Roy - from junior hockey would affect the coachs desire to stay in junior hockey was quickly dispelled. "The departure of my son Frederick (from Junior) has not changed my career plans," Roy said. But despite trying keeping his focus on the Remparts, Roy did not appear to be bothered by the Montreal speculation for the time being. "I understand that people are passionate about hockey and I appreciate them asking for my opinion on the Montreal Canadiens," he explained, adding that he understands that asking questions about the vacancy is just a matter of the media doing its job. cheap nfl jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys ' ' '

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap NFL Jerseys
2015/6/5 14:52:53
 参考IP地址:115.23. * . *
 页次1 / 1 页 共1 条记录 10 条/页 分页:9 1 :转到