» 游 客登 录注 册找 回 密 码风 格面 版设 施帮 助

您的位置: LINKER论坛 8 LINKER专区 8 [LINKER控制系统] 8 He gets teammates good shots and is more

您是本帖的第 664 个阅读者 ┆
 贴子主题:He gets teammates good shots and is more
oxooweofo性别:男<br>状态:离线<br>积时:8 个月 3 天 16 小时 46 分 25 秒
等级:新兵
头衔:未定义
帮派:未定义
帖数:713
金钱:3246
积分:0
注册:2014/9/18

[资料] [短信] [邮箱] [引用][编辑] 楼 主

He gets teammates good shots and is more

With the Final Four on tap this weekend and the NBA playoffs around the corner, TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his five thoughts on Kentucky, Ronny Turiaf, Carlos Boozer, Jason Kidd and Earl Watson. 1. KENTUCKY BEATING AN NBA TEAM: Unless the Wildcats are playing at Rupp Arena in front of 23,000 maniacs with three SEC officials, theyre not beating an NBA Team. Sorry, you give me any NBA team and give me three days to prepare them for Kentuckys personnel and we play NBA rules and well kick their butt. All this chatter is nonsense. I know that teams like Charlotte and Washington catch a lot of flack along with the Nets, Hornets, Raptors, etc., but these guys are pros and they compete on a nightly basis against the best in the world. Kentuckys not playing against or beating the best players in the world to build their hype. Are they a terrific team? Yes. Absolutely. I picked them right from the start to win it but the college game is different from the pros. 2. RONNY TURIAF (Heat): Good pickup. Has championship pedigree from his time with the Lakers. Hes got great toughness and energy and will be another good role player for them and give them solid minutes. Lots of times, it isnt the big sexy acquisition that gets you better but the subtle ones. The more he plays with the Heat, hell help strengthen their second unit and team grit; a good fit for the grind of the playoffs. 3. CARLOS BOOZER (Bulls): The injury to Derrick Rose has helped him become a little bigger piece of the puzzle in their offence. Ive always liked his game. Hes undersized but very crafty and efficient. Jerry Sloan did an awesome job with him in Utahs offence, getting him terrific high percentage shots. The Bulls have to continue to understand that this is a guy who has to have some of his shots manufactured for him but hell produce if you involve him and get him lots of good looks. The Bulls play very hard and defend but remember, everyone plays really hard in the playoffs so some (not all) of that gets negated so you better be really good offensively beyond your star (Rose) in getting your options #2-5 good shots. Their offence can be too predictable at times; create for Boozer and youll have a nice inside complement to keep defences honest. 4. JASON KIDD (Mavs): Watching him play Thursday night against the Heat and I was reflecting on his career. Hes a Hall of Famer. Great defender and competitor. Basketball IQ? Off the charts. Clutch scorer and improved as a perimeter shooter late in his career. Incredible QB whose leadership qualities are high-end. Makes his teammates better and holds them accountable to a higher standard. In the final year of his deal. Not sure what his future is but for me, hes been a complete joy to watch. A winner. 5. EARL WATSON (Jazz): Has been battling Jamaal Tinsley for minutes this year as the teams backup point guard. His minutes have been spotty at times. I respect this guys game, though. Watch him play; he is hard-nosed and competes. He runs the team and you know it. He gets teammates good shots and is more than willing to play within the system. His days might be starting to appear numbered but for my money, hes gotten a whole lot out of his game and had a good pro career and helped his respective teams. Too often players cant figure out their niche and grow up, understand and accept their roles. Hes done that well and hung in there. When youre a second unit guy in this league, its about that, figure out the system and make it work for you.  Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . Four years after winning gold on home ice in Vancouver, the Canadians will get a chance to make it two in a row Sunday against Sweden after beating the United States 1-0 in the Olympic semifinals Friday at Bolshoy Ice Dome. Cheap Jerseys . That led me to go back and look at the years Halladay and Hamels were drafted. Oddly enough, they were both chosen 17th overall in the June draft; Halladay in 1995 and Hamels in 2002. The player drafted immediately ahead of Halladay was pitcher Joe Fontenot by the San Francisco Giants. He was later one of three prospects traded to the Marlins for closer Robb Nen, who went on to save 206 games over the next five years before calling it a career with 314 total saves. http://www.cheapauthenticjerseys.us.com/.9 million in legal fees after she unsuccessfully contested their divorce settlement, a judge has tentatively ruled. Jerseys Cheap . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. Cheap Jerseys Authentic . The NFL has been trying to prevent such blows over the past four years, targeting improper technique and making a point to penalize and fine players for hits that leave them and their opponents vulnerable.BINGHAMTON, N.Y. -- Jarred Tinordi scored with 30 seconds left in overtime, and added an assist in regulation, as the visiting Hamilton Bulldogs came from behind to defeat the Binghamton Senators 5-4 in American Hockey League action on Saturday. Gabriel Dumont also had a goal and an assist for Hamilton (21-22-4), while Maxime Macenauer, Mike Blunden and Christian Thomas also scored. Sven Andrighetto chipped in with two assists. Mike Hoffman scored twice for the East division-leading Senators (29-15-4), Andre Petersson had a goal and an assist, and Shane Prince added the other. Bulldogs goaltender Robert Mayer made 36 saves for the win. Nathan LLawson started in net for the Senators, but lasted only 20 minutes before giving way to Andrew Hammond.dddddddddddd Lawson stopped 6 of 7 shots he faced, while Hammond gave up four goals on 33 shots for the loss. Binghamton opened the scoring with three straight goals in the first period before Blunden connected with a power-play goal at 18:48 of the first. Hamilton responded with two more goals to tie the game by the midway point of the second period. Peterssons power-play goal at 19:02 of the second gave the Senators the 4-3 edge, but Thomas replied with his seventh of the season at 15:16 of the third to force the extra frame. cheap nfl jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys ' ' '

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap NFL Jerseys
2015/6/5 14:51:19
 参考IP地址:115.23. * . *
 页次1 / 1 页 共1 条记录 10 条/页 分页:9 1 :转到