» 游 客登 录注 册找 回 密 码风 格面 版设 施帮 助

您的位置: LINKER论坛 8 娱乐专区 8 [视频动画] 8 who was the lowest qualifying Chase driver at 20th

您是本帖的第 668 个阅读者 ┆
 贴子主题:who was the lowest qualifying Chase driver at 20th
oxooweofo性别:男<br>状态:离线<br>积时:8 个月 3 天 16 小时 46 分 25 秒
等级:新兵
头衔:未定义
帮派:未定义
帖数:713
金钱:3246
积分:0
注册:2014/9/18

[资料] [短信] [邮箱] [引用][编辑] 楼 主

who was the lowest qualifying Chase driver at 20th

CONCORD, N. cheap jerseys .C. -- Driving for an organization known for excellence, Brad Keselowski understands the expectations at Penske Racing. But when the defending Sprint Cup champion snapped a 37-race losing streak Saturday night, his team owner wasnt sure Keselowski knew exactly what it meant. "Brad, you dont realize that every driver in our stable now has won a race this year," said Roger Penske, who rattled off AJ Allmendinger, Ryan Blaney, Sam Hornish Jr., Joey Logano and IndyCar drivers Helio Castroneves and Will Power. "Id say this is a pretty good night for us." A pretty good night, indeed. After failing to make the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship this year, Keselowski grabbed his first win of the season and first since Sept. 30, 2012, at Dover, by passing Kasey Kahne with nine laps to go at Charlotte Motor Speedway. In doing so, Keselowski became the rare non-Chase driver to win a Chase race. The last to do so was Kahne in 2011 at Phoenix. "I never thought we couldnt," Keselowski said. "The perception is, and rightfully so, that the guys in the Chase are the cream of the crop ... and they should win races and probably sweep the Chase. But this is a very good team. Weve had what we need to be a championship team. We just havent put them all together." The No. 2 team might not have Saturday night if not for a caution with 27 laps remaining that changed the race dramatically as Jimmie Johnson, who led 130 laps, was seemingly on his way to an easy victory. A call for debris sent the leaders to pit road and ended Johnsons march to a record seventh Charlotte win. "There was a caution that shook things up," Johnson shrugged. Hendrick teammates Kahne and Jeff Gordon took only two tires and raced off pit road first, while everyone else took four tires and lined up behind them. Johnson came out in third, and should have been in good shape on four fresh tires. Instead, Johnson had a terrible re-start and fell back to seventh. Kahne pulled away and championship leader Matt Kenseth jumped from fourth to second. Then Keselowski, sixth on the restart, picked his way through traffic and worked his way past second. Keselowski was unsure all night if his car was as good as Kahne or Johnson. The four tires he got from crew chief Paul Wolfe gave him a chance to find out. "I never got to really race them until the end ... when Paul made the call to take four tires and I saw we were that close to the front, I knew we could get them," Keselowski said. His sights set on Kahne, who led a race-high 138 laps, Keselowski needed several attempts at the pass for the lead before he could make it stick. "I love hard racing and there are a handful of guys who cant race hard and they freak out -- hes not one of them," Keselowski said about Kahne. "Hes an excellent driver. He ran me hard but ran me clean and that is great racing. He did a hell of a job and deserves a lot of credit for it." Kahne finished second in a Chevrolet. "Tonight was a good battle. He had four tires and I had two, and I did all I could, and he just got by me and cleared me," Kahne said. Kenseth was third in a Toyota and maintained his lead in the standings. He goes to Talladega next week up four points over Johnson. "Im happy we finished third," said Kenseth, who was the lowest qualifying Chase driver at 20th. "I was so far behind because I qualified so poorly and needed all night to get back up there. Then at the very end they gave me a shot to win and Im slightly disappointed that I didnt take advantage of that opportunity." Johnson wound up fourth and said he had trouble when he tried to push teammate Kahne on the restart. "Evidently I was too close to him and in his way, and my car washed up a little bit," Johnson said. "A couple of guys were able to get inside of me. I just lost track position at that point, which was unfortunate. Once I got rolling again I was fine, but I lost too much at that point." Kyle Busch was fifth which should have been celebrated considering all he went through. He dropped as low as 35th when he had to make a second trip down pit road early in the race because of loose lug nuts, and he thought his engine was failing late in the race. "Its acting like its out of fuel, but Im sure its blowing up," he radioed. Busch, who went from third in the standings to fifth last week at Kansas, is 37 points behind Kenseth. "Fifth place sucks. They say you need top-fives to win a championship, but when youre getting beat by guys in front of you then were just not good enough," Busch said. "I dont know what to do to be better. Its frustrating, but you know, should be happy with a fifth, but were not." Kevin Harvick was sixth and followed by Jeff Gordon, Ryan Newman, Denny Hamlin and Carl Edwards. Kyle Larson made his Sprint Cup Series debut driving a Chip Ganassi Racing-prepared car. He was impressive early, driving from 21st inside the top-12, and he lingered there alongside Juan Pablo Montoya, the driver hell replace next season for Ganassi. Larson eventually dropped to 16th, where he stayed until his engine lost a cylinder and eventually failed, sending him to the garage with 87 laps remaining. "I had a lot of fun tonight," said Larson, who finished 37th. Cheap NFL Jerseys . -- Jordan Jeffersons LSU teammates heard the boos when the embattled quarterback stepped out on the field for the first time since his suspension was lifted this past week. Wholesale Jerseys From China .C. United to a 4-1 victory over short-handed FC Dallas on Saturday night. http://www.chinajerseyswholesale.us.com/ . According to The Globe and Mails James Mirtle, the Latvian mens Olympic team - which finished eighth in the hockey tournament - now faces possible disqualification after a second player has allegedly tested positive for a banned substance.CLEVELAND -- His long, painful comeback complete, DQwell Jackson couldnt contain his tears and broke down. It had all been worth it. Clevelands middle linebacker, who fought back after missing almost two full seasons with torn muscles on both sides of his chest to become a star for the Browns again, signed a multi-year contract Monday with the club. For Jackson, the security ended an ordeal that nearly ended his career. After suffering his second torn pectoral muscle and missing the entire 2010 season, Jackson through his career might be over. But he pushed on, and won. "At that point, being at the time which I thought was the lowest of the low, I was able to get out of it, dig myself out of the hole and it wasnt the end of the world," he said. "Not being able to play football would not have been the end of the world, but thats my life right now and I was going to put my best foot forward doing it." ESPN reported Jacksons deal is worth $42.5 million over five years and includes $19 million in guaranteed money and roster bonuses. At the end of his news conference, Jackson struggled to keep his composure when asked about the doubts that crept into his head. "You cant think about it," he said, his voice choked with emotion. "You have to think about getting healthy. You dont think about, OK, well am I going to be back to this form? When youve been broken down like I have, you build yourself back up. When I was building myself back up, hey, I was just wishing for an opportunity." Jackson then turned to Browns president Mike Holmgren. "I cant thank this man enough," he said, pointing to Holmgren. &quuot;Its definitely a blessing. China Jerseys Wholesale. Thank you." He cried. The 28-year-old could have become an unrestricted free agent next month, but before he had the chance to test the open market, the Browns locked up one of their best players, team leaders and all-around good guys. "The component every successful team needs is leadership from players that the younger players look up too," Holmgren said. "By having DQwell sign, we have one of the pieces of that puzzle in place because theres not a finer guy on our team as a person and you guys (media) all know what a great player he is." Healthy for the first time in three years, Jackson made 158 tackles -- second most in the NFL -- last season. The 28-year-old Jackson finished second in voting for the leagues Comeback Player of the Year to Detroit quarterback Matthew Stafford. The Browns made it known late in the season they intended to re-sign Jackson, who also wanted to return to Cleveland because of the loyalty the team showed when he was injured. Although the Browns havent won much while hes been with them, Jackson feels as if theyre close to becoming a consistent winner and he wants to be a part of it. "Ive got to understand with a contract, a lot is expected, and thats fine," he said. "Me being here and going into my seventh year, its important to lead guys in this locker room. Over the years, weve had a lot of guys moving around -- young guys -- and now we have guys that are in the building for the long haul. Now, we can pass on what weve learned over the years and what weve been through over the years so we can make that next step." wholesale jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap NFL Jerseys
2015/5/26 13:52:22
 参考IP地址:115.23. * . *
 页次1 / 1 页 共1 条记录 10 条/页 分页:9 1 :转到