头衔:未定义
帮派:未定义
帖数:713
金钱:3246
积分:0
注册:2014/9/18

[资料] [短信] [邮箱] [引用][编辑] 楼 主

WKU in a series that both coaches

LOUISVILLE, Ky. Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. 6 Louisvilles victory over Western Kentucky was his teammates assistance in overcoming the absence of starting point guard Chris Jones. Just as important was the timing of those contributions that put away the Hilltoppers. Smith had 14 points and 10 assists and Louisville shot 69 per cent from the field in the second half to pull away to a 79-63 victory on Saturday. With Jones sidelined at least a game with a sprained right wrist, the Cardinals (9-1) got numerous backcourt contributions to beat their in-state rival for the fifth straight time. Smith, Louisvilles leading scorer who has tried to involve teammates more this season, set the tone in both areas with five assists and nine points in the second half to finish with his second double-double in three games. Louisvilles bench outscored WKUs 33-20. "My job is just to perform on a daily basis and get my teammates involved," Smith said. "If shots arent falling, I have to find my teammates, play some great defence and help Louisville win some games." Freshman Terry Rozier grabbed a team-high 10 rebounds starting in Jones place while little-used senior reserve Tim Henderson -- whose consecutive 3-pointers helped Louisville rally past Wichita State in last springs national semifinal -- added career highs of 12 points on four 3-pointers and four assists in 22 minutes. "Im kind of used to that role, Ive had it for four years now," the walk-on said. "We have such a great group of people, a great group of guards who can all play well. "Its whatever Coach (Rick Pitino) feels like is going to work that game and how you match up with them. I guess he felt like I matched up well with this team and with Chris out." Their efforts helped Louisville pad a 31-28 halftime lead as the Cardinals made 13 of their first 21 attempts from the field after the break to build a 63-44 lead with 6:02 left. They shot 18 of 26 in the second half. Louisville held the Hilltoppers (5-4) scoreless for nearly 6 minutes. Mangok Mathiang added a career-high 13 points and Chane Behanan had 11 points and seven rebounds for Louisville, which shot 30 of 59 overall (51 per cent) after hitting just 36 per cent in the first half. Wayne Blackshear added 12 points while senior forward Stephan Van Treese had five points with four rebounds, providing a presence for the Cardinals with Mathiang hampered by three fouls. Pitino praised Smith, his senior tri-captain, for being the catalyst. "Until you knock the young man off of his throne, hes the premier player in college basketball," Pitino said. "(Its a) biased opinion by me, but I think he is because he has made every change. "Two years ago, I needed him to carry the team on his back, he did. Now, I need him to pass the basketball and take good shots, he does." T.J. Prices 22 points led WKU, which shot just 36 per cent and was outscored 36-14 inside. Brandon Harris, coming off a career-high 30-point game at Southern Illinois, finished with four points. Louisville improved to 38-39 all-time against WKU in a series that both coaches want to continue even though its programs are headed to new leagues next season. The Cardinals will leave the American Athletic Conference to join the Atlantic Coast Conference while the Hilltoppers will move from the Sun Belt to Conference USA. The Cardinals collective effort beat back a Western Kentucky team that came in a little deeper after transfers Trency Jackson and Chris Harrison-Docks became eligible on Friday. WKU coach Ray Harper promised to play both extensively and even started Jackson at guard in a strong lineup featuring leading scorer Price (15.6 points) and George Fant (13.9). Harrison-Docks finished with 10 points and Jackson had six. Star players were mostly secondary in a tight first half featuring four ties and eight lead changes before Louisville rallied twice from four-point deficits for its narrow edge at the break. Blackshear scored the Cardinals final eight points of the half including consecutive 3-pointers. Louisville opened the second half with a 14-5 run for a 45-33 lead that eventually reached 21. "I thought the first half we did good job of keeping the pace a little slower," Harper said. "Second half, I thought they dictated pace, got out and got some easy baskets." Cheap Jerseys China .6 million deal on Monday night. Thorburn was set to become an unrestricted free agent at noon on Tuesday. Cheap Jerseys From China . And it showed Thursday night. The Canadiens, playing in their second game in as many days, however, got a good performance in the end from their backup goaltender as he filled in for an injured Olympic gold medallist . http://www.stitchedchinajerseys.com/ . The German canoeist says she is suffering from a heart muscle inflammation and has been told by doctors that she cannot compete.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Ottawa Senators enter the 2013-14 season with lofty expectations, and theyll do their best to get off to a good start when they visit the Buffalo Sabres for Fridays clash at First Niagara Center. The Senators made the playoffs for the second straight spring in 2013 before losing in the second round to the Pittsburgh Penguins in five games. However, Paul MacLeans club was bounced out of the postseason with superstar defenseman Erik Karlsson playing at less than 100 percent, and a return to health for Ottawas best player is key to the teams success in 2013-14. Also on Ottawas mind heading into this season is the loss of longtime captain Daniel Alfredsson, who signed with new Atlantic Division rival Detroit this summer. Alfredsson, who was the face of the franchise for well over a decade, will face his former team four times in the regular season, but he wont make his first trip to Ottawa until Dec. 1. The Senators actually wont play any team on home ice until Oct. 17, as the club is starting this season on a six-game road trip. One of Ottawas weaknesses last year was its inability to put forth consistent efforts on the road, where the Sens went 10-11-3 during the lockout-shortened season of 2013. Although "Alfie" is no longer a member of the Sens, the club did react quickly by landing power forward Bobby Ryan from Anaheim on the same day their former captain made the decision to head across the border into Michigan. Ryan is a four-time 30-goal scorer at the ripe age of 26, and hell likely offer more offensive production than the 41-year-old Alfredsson could at this stage of his career. Ryans offensive contributions aside, under MacLean the Senators still will be expected to play a cohesivve defensive style in front of the steady goaltending of Craig Anderson. Cheap Jerseys. Anderson missed considerable time during the 2013 regular season, but is ready for the season opener on Friday. The Sabres, also members of the new-look Atlantic Division, opened their season Wednesday night in Detroit and were handed a 2-1 regulation by the Red Wings. Mikael Samuelsson and Pavel Datsyuk tallied 36 seconds apart in the first period and Jimmy Howard turned away 19-of-20 shots to lift the Red Wings to a win in their first game as a member of both the Atlantic Division and Eastern Conference. It was the 12 time in the last 13 matchups that the Sabres lost at Joe Louis Arena. Zemgus Girgensons scored his first career goal for Buffalo, which came up short on all seven of its power-play opportunities. Girgensons, drafted 14th overall in the 2012 draft, lit the lamp in the third period. Ryan Miller was steady following the two early goals, stopping 32-of-34 shots in the narrow defeat. "We were right there all night," Miller said. "We got in a position to tie. I think we were improving as the game went on." The Sabres, who are rebuilding and not expected to make the postseason in 2013-14, lost forward Ville Leino to a cracked rib in the opener and he is out indefinitely. Leino signed a six-year, $27 million with Buffalo in the summer of 2011, but has battled injuries and inconsistency during his tenure with the Sabres. After visiting the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday, the Sabres will return home for a two-game stint in western New York. Ottawa won three of four meetings against the Sabres last season, but the Sens have dropped four of their last seven tilts in Buffalo. wholesale jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap NFL Jerseys
2015/5/26 13:31:54
 参考IP地址:115.23. * . *
 页次1 / 1 页 共1 条记录 10 条/页 分页:9 1 :转到