头衔:未定义
帮派:未定义
帖数:713
金钱:3246
积分:0
注册:2014/9/18

[资料] [短信] [邮箱] [引用][编辑] 楼 主

days here than I did in Buffalo

VANCOUVER - Cody Hodgson felt the love of Vancouver Canucks fans on Saturday as he made a triumphant return to Rogers Arena. Hodgsons new team, the Buffalo Sabres, hung on to beat his former Vancouver squad 5-3 before a sellout crowd of 18,890 to remain unbeaten after three games with him in the lineup. "It felt a little weird passing by the home room and getting dressed in the visitors room," said Hodgson. "But once I was on the ice, I was just trying to stay focused on what I could do." He went without a point, but that didnt matter to his faithful followers as they welcomed him back five days after his surprise trade at Mondays deadline. Hodgson was the headliner in a surprise four-player deal that also sent depth defenceman Alexander Sulzer to the Sabres for 20-year-old rookie winger Zack Kassian and rearguard Marc-Andre Gragnani at the NHL trading. All four players suited up in their respective lineups. But Hodgson drew the loudest cheers. "The fans have always been real passionate and supportive here, and it was nice to get that welcome," said Hodgson. Cody-mania started in the morning as fans came early for a chance to get his autograph. Later, several spectators, mostly decked in blue Canucks jerseys, flocked to the Sabres end during the pre-game warmup, with some bearing signs expressing their love and support for Hodgson. A loud cheer erupted after public address John Ashbridge announced that Hodgson was in Buffalos starting lineup. One spectator sported a Canucks jersey with an inserted Sabres logo and held up a sign that read: "Never gave up on a big fish!" The sign also bore a picture of Hodgson and Cam Neely. It was a clear reference to the ineffective trade that the Canucks made when they sent Neely, a future hall of famer, to Boston for Barry Pederson. Former Canuck Sulzer also drew cheers. But the crowd showed little emotion for 20-year-old winger Zack Kassian, until he scored, and Gragnani, 24, who was buried in the minors during most of his four-season tenure with the Sabres. Kassian and Gragnani did not help their cause as they were on the ice together for two of Buffalos three goals in the first period. But Kassian endeared himself again later as he assisted on David Booths second goal of the game in the third period and then notched his first goal as a Canuck. He narrowed the gap to 4-3 before Hodgsons line produced an empty-netter by Tyler Ennis with 1:03 left in the game. "It feels good," said Kassian, who also had a game-high seven hits. "I think it takes a little pressure of my back, and now I can just play and try to get settled in away from the rink and focus on hockey." While Hodgson tried to say all the right things about the Canucks upon his return, Kassian took some shots at his former team following the game. "To be honest, I feel better in a couple of days here than I did in Buffalo. Its just the team atmosphere." Hodgson tested Vancouver starter Roberto Luongo in the first period and replacement Cory Schneider on a couple of dangerous changes, but was foiled by his former mates. "I played all right," said Hodgson. "I was just trying to focus and trying not to make too many mistakes and just play the way I can play. Obviously, its tough to focus." But Sabres coach Lindy Ruff had no complaints about Hodgson after the Sabres improved to 30-27-8. "He played well tonight," said Ruff. "He had some opportunities again. I know that there wasnt any finish. But I again thought that that line was one of our better lines. They got the empty-net goal for us. "Hes got no points to show for it, but Ive liked how well hes played in his own end, and Ive liked what hes done up ice." Ruff was also happy with the play of Sulzer, whose insertion marked a rare NHL occurrence as two Germans were paired on the blue-line together. Sabres defenceman Christian Ehrhoff, who departed Vancouver last summer as a free agent, had the last laugh on his former team by scoring the winning goal. He said Hodgson has played an important role with Sabres, who have a shortage of natural centres. "Obviously, it fills a need for us down the middle," said Ehrhoff of the trade. "Cody has had a great season here from what Ive heard. We need a playmaking centre, and he can be that player." Casey Hayward Packers Jersey . But now they hope to do it again Wednesday against Chicago -- one of the best teams in the NHL -- to show theyre on the right path. "Weve played one good game," coach Claude Noel said Tuesday. Sam Shields Packers Jersey . The GWAA takes into account more than just a players performance on the PGA Tour. Scott won four times around the world, none bigger than his playoff victory at Augusta National to become the first Australian in a green jacket. http://www.packersjerseysofficialshop.com/black-friday-tim-masthay-jersey/.com) - There was clearly no looking ahead for the U. Sam Shields Jersey . #SportingKC pic.twitter. Clay Matthews Packers Jersey .C. -- Cameron Gaunce scored in overtime to lift the Texas Stars to a 4-3 win over the Abbotsford Heat in American Hockey League action Wednesday.The NHLs Mar. 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. Check out todays trade-related reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. And follow TSN.ca through Deadline Day for all the updates. Moving Marty? Richard Chere of the Newark Star-Ledger asked Martin Brodeur if he would be surprised if Devils GM Lou Lamoriello approached him about waiving his no-trade clause. The 41-year-old is eligible to become an unrestricted free agent this summer. "No, not at all," Brodeur told The Star-Ledger on Tuesday. "Its within the teams rights to try and make themselves better. The fact is, I have the luxury to decide what I want to do. I hope if he (Lamoriello) is able to help the team, hell ask, regardless of what it is. Its definitely something that is possible." So which was it? TVA Sports reported Monday night that Montreal Canadiens general manager Marc Bergevin turned down a trade offer from Colorado that would have seen winger Rene Bourque go the Avalanche and P.A. Parenteau head to the Habs. The networks website adds that negotiations between both teams are ongoing. However, RDS hockey reporter and TSN contributor Francois Gagnon reports it was the other way round - that the Avalanche rejected the offer from the Canadiens. Parrenteau, 30, and Bourque, 32, are under contract through the 2015-16 season, with Parenteau carrying a $4 million cap hit and Bourque with a $3.dddddddddddd3 million cap hit. Nothing Wild on Miller With rumours of Ryan Miller possibly going to Minnesota, TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie tweeted on Monday that he believes the Wild will stand pat on goaltending until at least the Olympic break. "FWIW, and things can always change, as of now, I dont believe Minnesota is close to any deal with anyone," he wrote. "Wild may require a goalie if Harding is out long term but with only five games left before the Olympic break, (theyre) likely to ride it out until then to get clearer read on status. "I dont doubt Buffalo intends to trade Ryan Miller, but I dont sense anything is necessarily imminent, even though rumours seem to be rampant. "I hate tweeting something NOT close because landscape shifts quickly - one phone call can do it - and if so, all I can do is look is wrong. But my best information is Minnesota isnt close on anything and Buffalo is working to move Miller but nothing imminent. As of this moment anyway." Buy Mode in Newark With five weeks remaining before the trade deadline, Rich Chere of NJ.com writes that the Devils are looking for a linemate on the left side for Travis Zajac and Jaromir Jagr and perhaps a veteran defenceman. wholesale jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap NFL Jerseys
2015/5/18 13:00:43
 参考IP地址:115.23. * . *
 页次1 / 1 页 共1 条记录 10 条/页 分页:9 1 :转到