» 游 客登 录注 册找 回 密 码风 格面 版设 施帮 助

您的位置: LINKER论坛 8 娱乐专区 8 [视频动画] 8 The Devils future Hall-of-Famer was previously

您是本帖的第 613 个阅读者 ┆
 贴子主题:The Devils future Hall-of-Famer was previously
oxooweofo性别:男<br>状态:离线<br>积时:8 个月 3 天 16 小时 46 分 25 秒
等级:新兵
头衔:未定义
帮派:未定义
帖数:713
金钱:3246
积分:0
注册:2014/9/18

[资料] [短信] [邮箱] [引用][编辑] 楼 主

The Devils future Hall-of-Famer was previously

EDMONTON – The Maple Leafs do not have a controversy. Nike Air Max 2015 Mens Shoes . What they own instead, through the first 12 games of the season, is one of the strongest goaltending tandems in the league. "I dont think you could say that we dont have 1-A and 1-B," Randy Carlyle said confidently of his two goaltenders, following practice in Edmonton on Monday afternoon. Tag-teaming between the pipes in Toronto, Jonathan Bernier and James Reimer have combined to post the fifth-best collective save percentage in the NHL so far this season. Right there alongside potent special teams and a juiced up offence, goaltending has been a primary factor in the Leafs early season success (16 points, tied for first in the Eastern Conference). "If you dont have goaltending you dont have a chance, you dont have a starting point," said Carlyle, frowning on the daily interest his goaltenders attract. "And every team in the league is looking for the same thing; for their goalies to go in there and give them a chance. In our situation our goalies have been very, very good for us." The numbers between the two are nearly identical so far. Bernier (5-4-0) has started seven games and owns a .930 save percentage; .936 at even-strength and .919 when his team is shorthanded. Reimer (3-0-0) has started five of his own and boasts a .933 overall mark; .933 at even-strength and .920 shorthanded. As a tandem, the duo boast a .928 save percentage, trailing only the hot-starting Avalanche, (10-1-0), Bruins (7-3-0), Sharks (10-1-1) and Canadiens (7-5-0). Theyve managed such effectiveness in spite of an increasingly heavy strain; the Leafs yield an average of 35 shots per game, falling under the 30-shot plateau in just one game so far. Working within the tandem concept has been an adjustment for both goaltenders. Bernier had never started three consecutive games in the NHL prior to joining the Leafs, stuck as the understudy to Jonathan Quick for years in Los Angeles. The 25-year-old has started three in a row twice already this season and says the adjustment is mental above all else. "Its a whole new mind-set for me," he explained to the Leaf Report. Rather than gearing up for the one customary start hed made every couple weeks with the Kings, Bernier has had to prepare himself mentally for the possibility of a string of starts. He hadnt done that since the 2009-10 season, when he was the starting netminder for the AHLs Manchester Monarchs. "To get that routine back and get that good feeling every night I think thats the hardest part," he said. "I knew coming in this season if I was going to play a few games back-to-back my focus [needed] to be consistent. All year, thats what Im going to try to work as hard as possible because I kind of lost that." Bernier, who considers any game where he yields more than two goals to be an off-night, looks to Martin Brodeur as the ultimate example of mental consistency. The Devils future Hall-of-Famer was previously a regular for 70-plus games each and every season. Guiding the Leafs to their first playoff berth in nine years in 2013, Reimer faces a different and maybe more difficult circumstance than his Quebec-born counterpart. He was the entrenched No. 1 in Toronto last season, starting 31 of 48 games with a .924 save percentage that ranked eighth at the position. His once-firm hold on the starting job was thrown into question with the acquisition of Bernier. "I think you want to play consecutive games," he told the Leaf Report. "Thats when you feel you can get in a groove and thats when you feel you can play your best. I think thats the ultimate thing. And so when you have two guys its kind of hard to do that sometimes. It might be a little harder to adjust." Competition certainly has the tendency to breed improved results, but in Reimers situation, that may not be the case exactly. His focus, as he explains it, isnt squared so much on competing with Bernier, but rather on his own individual performance. "You cant think about it," said Reimer of the competition, coming off a 37-save performance against the Penguins on Saturday. "Its just some more, in essence, white noise that you cant let get through. "You dont run a marathon looking behind you the whole time – youre looking forward," he continued. "And if you feel a guy on your heels do you run a little faster? Maybe. But maybe thats not how you should run anyways ... You can say [the competition will] push you, but at the same time its more important for you to stick to your game-plan and not worry about it." Leading the bench in Anaheim for seven seasons, Carlyle has plenty of experience and success with the tandem approach in goal. When he and the Ducks won the Stanley Cup in 2007, it was actually Ilya Bryzgalov who started the opening four games of the postseason before Jean-Sebastien Giguere took over in Game 5 against the Wild, running the crease the remainder of the way. "That was the plan in the beginning," Carlyle said of the tandem concept. "Weve stated that and were going to continue to go again with the person who we feel is going to give us the best chance for success on any given night." When Leafs general manager Dave Nonis swung the trade for Bernier in late June he pledged to have the makings of a strong foundation in goal with a pair of 25-year-olds. "We feel weve got two of the top young goaltenders in the league right now," said Nonis. "Both of them we feel have the potential to be solid No. 1s. "Both guys have the potential, both of them want it, and that can only make your organization stronger." So far – its still early – so good. Nike Air Max 95 Womens Uk . The Raptors said it was a "minor surgical procedure" to address the ulnar nerve release in his hand. Fields underwent ulnar nerve transposition surgery in November of 2012 to alleviate nerve compression in his right elbow. Nike Air Max 90 Sale . The year was 1994, and Calvillo was a rookie starter for the Las Vegas Posse, playing against Saskatchewan in the first home game of what would be the Posses one and only season in the Canadian Football League.Alex Bilodeau won the gold medal in mens moguls at the Sochi Winter Olympic Games on Monday and his teammate Mikaël Kingsbury grabbed the silver. The bronze medal went to a Russian skier, Alexander Smyshlyaev, to the delight of the crowd. A third Canadian skier, Marc-Antoine Gagnon, finished just off the podium in fourth place. Bilodeau, the champion four years ago in Vancouver, becomes the first man to ever successfully defend the mens Olympic moguls crown. Hes also the first Canadian athlete to defend an Olympic crown in any event since speed skater Catriona Le May Doan won gold in the 500 metres in both 1998 and 2002. Worlds best "I knew I had done everything to get ready," Bilodeau told CBC after his victory. "I knew I had to put the pressure on that young kid whos so good," referring to his teammate, Kingsbury. "I went for the best run of my career," he said. Bilodeau and Kingsbury came in as heavy favourites, having spent much of the last few years trading places atop the world rankings. The 26-year-old Bilodeau was the gold medallist four years ago in Vancouver. But Kingsbury, 21, was the reigning world champion. "It means a lot," Kingsbury said of his silver medal. "I did a great run, just a little mistakee. Nike Roshe Run Slip On Trainer. Alex totally deserved it [and] Im super proud of myself to have the silver medal." The gold and silver bookends a very successful week of freestyle skiing for Canada at the Rosa Khutor Extreme Park in Sochi. Sisters Justine and Chloe Dufour-Lapointe took gold and silver in the womens final on Saturday night, clasping hands and fighting back tears as their parents screamed from the stands. On Monday, it was Bilodeaus family doing the crying and celebrating, with his parents and his brother Frederic in attendance, cheering him on. "Mikaël is in my mind when I ski but my brother is in my mind all the time," Bilodeau said. The two brothers embraced near the finish line after the event ended. Although he was favoured to medal, the day got off to a rough start for Bilodeau. At one point he sat in eighth place, barely passing the cutoff to move on to the next round. But he found his game in subsequent rounds before saving his best performance for the final. His last run was awarded the highest score of 26.31, but there was still one skier to come — his teammate and rival, Mikaël Kingsbury. Kingsbury performed a solid run in his final run. But his score of 24.71 was not enough, and he had to settle for the silver. wholesale jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap NFL Jerseys
2015/5/11 10:32:20
 参考IP地址:115.23. * . *
 页次1 / 1 页 共1 条记录 10 条/页 分页:9 1 :转到