头衔:未定义
帮派:未定义
帖数:713
金钱:3246
积分:0
注册:2014/9/18

[资料] [短信] [邮箱] [引用][编辑] 楼 主

I feel like Im getting better

RIMOUSKI, Que. - Patrick Zdrahal scored a goal and assisted on two more, and Philippe Desrosiers stopped 31 shots as the Rimouski Oceanic blanked the Victoriaville Tigres 5-0 in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action on Monday. Loic Leduc, Brent Turnbull, and Felix-Antoine Savage also scored for Rimouski (34-15-7) while Michael Joly recorded his 37th goal of the season on a short-handed shot. Jimmy Oligny added two assists as the Oceanic picked up their fifth straight victory. Francois Tremblay started in net for Victoriaville (29-21-6), but left the game after allowing five goals on 29 shots through 51:22. Brandon Whitney stopped all four shots he faced in relief. Jean-Francois Plante led the Tigres in shots on goal with five. Nike Air Max 90 Homme Pas Cher .A. Happs turn to play in the ongoing game of hot potato, better known as the competition to determine who will comprise the back end of the Blue Jays starting rotation. Nike Air Max 90 Camo Infrared . Jennifer Jones team out of Winnipeg beat the former world champion 8-5 at the Ice Cube Center in Sochi. http://www.airmax90femmefr.com/ . Not exactly bursting with sentimental feelings, Matthew Lombardi makes an odd return to the state of Tennessee on Thursday night. Nike Air Max 90 Homme . McCann was hurt in the third inning Friday night against Cleveland but remained in the game until he was pinch hit for in the sixth. Manager Joe Girardi said McCann was feeling cloudy. Nike Air Max 90 Femme Soldes . Austin, the first-round draft pick with uncanny speed and unlimited potential, scored on a 98-yard punt return and grabbed two long TD passes Sunday as the St.SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- No Chris Paul? No problem for the surging Los Angeles Clippers, who simply turned to their bench for help. Playing without their mercurial point guard for the first time this season, the Clippers got a big lift from Jamal Crawford and matched their best start since moving to Los Angeles. Crawford had a season-high 31 points off the bench, including a pair of free throws with 21 seconds left, and Los Angeles beat the Sacramento Kings 104-98 in overtime on Friday night. "Its weird because Im 33 but I feel like Im getting better," said Crawford, who added 11 assists and seven rebounds. "Im learning more, I have a great coach and great teammates. Ill continue to get better." The Clippers needed every bit of Crawfords big night after blowing a five-point lead late in the fourth quarter, then getting off to a sluggish start in overtime. Sacramento scored the first four points in the extra period on a pair of layups by Patrick Patterson. Blake Griffin got the Clippers on the board with a 19-foot jumper, then later scored on a dunk. DeAndre Jordan added a bucket off an offensive rebound, and Crawford followed with an 18-foot, step-back jumper with 1:28 remaining before sealing the win from the free throw line. "With Chris Paul out, I knew it was going to be (Crawfords) green light to take over the game," Sacramento coach Mike Malone said. "Hes a beast. Hes done that his whole career." Griffin added 21 points and 12 assists, while Jordan blocked a career-high nine shots for the Clippers. Los Angeles, which has won nine of its last 11, matched the 12-5 start set by the 2005-06 team. The win also moved Clippers coach Doc Rivers within one victory of 600 for his career. "Physically, I thought we were phenomenal most of the night," Rivers said. Sacramento, which missed two 3-pointers over the final 70 seconds, lost its third straight this season to its Western Conference foes. The Kings didnt go quietly. Trailing 94-89 with just under two minutes left in the fourth quarter, Sacramento scored the final two baskets in regulation to force the extra period. Greivis Vasquez madee an off-balance 3-pointer that banked in off the backboard, and Ben McLemore added two free throws with 17 seconds left.dddddddddddd Crawford had a chance to win it for Los Angeles but missed a long jumper from the top of the 3-point line at the buzzer. He more than made up for it in overtime. "I dont know what hes got against us," Vasquez said. "Every time he comes here he just goes off." The teams, who played six days earlier in Southern California, were much more restrained in their third matchup of the season. That might have been because Paul, who has been at the centre of much of the heat between them, did not play. Paul was held out for the first time this season after straining a hamstring against the New York Knicks on Wednesday. "We have a bunch of games coming up so its smarter to rest him," Rivers said before the game. "I think Chris knows its the right thing to do. Right now well just do things, guards, by committee." Darren Collison, who started in place of Paul, had seven points in the first half but didnt record his first assist until midway through the third quarter. Crawford came off the bench with 13 points and five assists in the first 24 minutes to help Los Angeles get going after a sluggish start. The Clippers, who edged the Kings 103-102 at home on Nov. 23, shot just 38 per cent in the first quarter and trailed by as much as eight before making their run. Crawford had nine points in the second quarter, including a driving layup with 5.3 seconds left that gave Los Angeles a 50-45 lead at the break. The Clippers maintained their slim lead for most of the third quarter. Griffin scored eight points in the period, while Crawford made his second 3-pointer with 44 seconds left to keep Los Angeles in front 73-72. McLemore and John Salmons finished with 14 points apiece. Notes: Griffin went over 5,000 career points. ... Derrick Williams had 12 points and a pair of thunderous dunks in his Sacramento debut. The second overall pick in the 2011 draft, Williams was acquired in a trade from the Minnesota Timberwolves earlier this week in exchange for Luc Mbah a Moute. wholesale jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap NFL Jerseys
2015/5/9 16:38:21
 参考IP地址:115.23. * . *
 页次1 / 1 页 共1 条记录 10 条/页 分页:9 1 :转到