» 游 客登 录注 册找 回 密 码风 格面 版设 施帮 助

您的位置: LINKER论坛 8 LINKER专区 8 [LINKER控制系统] 8 Price with a wrist shot from the lower

您是本帖的第 594 个阅读者 ┆
 贴子主题:Price with a wrist shot from the lower
oxooweofo性别:男<br>状态:离线<br>积时:8 个月 3 天 16 小时 46 分 25 秒
等级:新兵
头衔:未定义
帮派:未定义
帖数:713
金钱:3246
积分:0
注册:2014/9/18

[资料] [短信] [邮箱] [引用][编辑] 楼 主

Price with a wrist shot from the lower

NASHVILLE -- David Desharnais enjoys playing in high-pressure situations, and showed how much Saturday night. Desharnais scored at 1:43 of overtime to give the Montreal Canadiens a 4-3 victory over the Nashville Predators. Desharnais stripped the puck from defenceman Mattias Ekholm along the left boards, skated to the left faceoff dot and put a slap shot over goalie Carter Huttons left shoulder. "I like playing those overtimes, those shootouts, I want to make the difference," Desharnais said. "I knew he was going to try to hold that puck there, so I just beat him to the puck and took a shot." P.K. Subban, Max Pacioretty and Tomas Plekanec also scored for Montreal. "The most important thing was for us to win the hockey game," Montreal coach Michel Therrien said. "What an effort from David Desharnais. It was a great effort to pursue the puck and stay in the play, and he took a perfect shot." Gabriel Bourque, Nick Spaling, and Shea Weber scored for Nashville. The Predators have lost three straight. The Predators lost rookie defenceman Seth Jones late in the first period. A shot from the left point by Montreal defenceman Andrei Markov hit traffic in front and struck Jones on the left side of his face, and he did not return to the game. Subban opened the scoring at 11:30 of the first period, taking the puck from the right point into the high slot and then beating goalie Marek Mazanec with a slap shot. It was the reigning Norris Trophy winners fifth goal of the season. Just under two minutes later, Pacioretty doubled the Montreal lead. Brendan Gallagher sent a pass from inside the Montreal blue line to Pacioretty in the neutral zone. He drove down the left side around defenceman Kevin Klein and beat Mazanec with a backhand. Plekanec made it 3-0 with 5:23 left in the period when he redirected a feed from Brian Gionta past Mazanec. That ended the night for Mazanec. Hutton, who started Nashvilles last five games, relieved him. Hutton was lifted from Nashvilles last game Thursday night in Tampa after allowing four goals on 14 shots. "I think this is a strong point in coming back," Nashville coach Barry Trotz said. "I look at the first period and we didnt play poorly. They executed on a couple of things, but we didnt get any saves. I mean three goals in five shots. Unfortunately, it wasnt Mazs night." Montreals three-goal outburst ended a stretch of eight games in which it failed to score in the opening period. Bourque got Nashville on the board at 11:51 of the second when he beat Carey Price with a wrist shot from the lower part of the right circle. With less than two minutes remaining in the period and Nashville on the power play, Spaling tipped home a pass by Shea Weber. Nashville carried the play in the second, outshooting Montreal 20-6 in the period. "It was a tough start for us, and weve talked about having good starts in this building," Weber said. "But we showed a lot of character tonight and did a lot of good things. Thats going to build some confidence." Weber tied it 3 with a power-play goal at 13:40 of the third. Just 8 seconds after Subban was sent off for tripping Matt Cullen, Mike Fisher found Weber on the left side, where he beat Price with a one-timer for his team-leading ninth goal. "You have a player like Webs out there making some pretty good plays," Price said. "That was a pretty top-notch slap pass to the back door guy and that was a great shot. And hes going to shoot a puck like that, you are going to score almost every time." Price made 31 saves for his 17th win of the season. NOTES: Entering Saturday, Nashville and Colorado were the only teams Price had failed to beat. ... Nashville C Colin Wilson returned to the lineup after being a healthy scratch Thursday night in Tampa ... Montreal D Josh Georges missed the game because of a lower-body injury, ending his games streak at 167. http://www.greece-airmaxgr.com/nike-cortez.html . There was an undeniable sense of relief after the veteran centre scored both goals in a tight 2-1 overtime victory over the Carolina Hurricanes on Tuesday night. nike blazer skroutz . Tracey Kelusky and Kyle Buchanan each had a pair of goals for the Wings (4-9), Ryan Ward had a goal and three assists and Garret Thul, Brodie Merrill and Pat Saunders added single goals. Philadelphias Jordan Hall chipped in with five assists while Crowley tacked on three for a nine-point performance. http://www.greece-airmaxgr.com/nike-cortez.html. The Texas Rangers right-hander will probably reconsider now. Wolf pitched five strong innings for his first big league win in his first start in the majors, David Murphy and Adrian Beltre homered in a three-run first inning, and the Rangers avoided a sweep with a 3-1 victory against the Oakland Athletics on Wednesday. www.greece-airmaxgr.com . During their talk, Lemieux was reported to have discussed with Crosby how a captains erratic behaviour can negatively impact the team.Lemieuex told Crosby... "You cant behave the way you did at the end of the game, it gives off a bad vibe to your teammates, it gives off a vibe that might be portraying you in a negative light, especially when youre struggling. http://www.greece-airmaxgr.com/nike-air-max-90.html . -- Jermaine Marshall scored eight of his 29 points in the second overtime and Jordan Bachynski blocked T. WINNIPEG -- The Canadian womens soccer team will get another chance this year to try and beat the United States when the rivals meet May 8 in Winnipeg. Canadian midfielder and Winnipeg native Desiree Scott is thrilled the team will play in her hometown for the first time since 1990. "Im beyond excited," she said. "Ive been waiting for this day to come." Canada lost to the No. 1-ranked Americans 1-0 in Texas on Friday and hasnt managed to beat them since 2001. "Obviously we didnt play our best match but we had our opportunities in that game and I think were inching ... closer to the Americans," said Scott, a member of the 2012 bronze-medal Olympic team. Winnipeg has already been named as one of the six host cities for FIFA Womens World Cup in 2015, but fans in the Manitoba capital wont see the home squad in that competition. Canadian head coach John Herdman was also on hand for Mondays announcement and said the team has been in a talent development and refocusing phase since the Olympics, which is starting to show results. "Last year was a huge learning curve for the team and we did all right but this years about stepping forward and I hope when we play the big teams we can get a (win) and that should put us in a good place heading into 2015," he said. "The opportunity to beat a team that hasnt been beaten in 12 years by Canada? Man, the scripts already been written I think.dddddddddddd." The Canadian team, which is ranked seventh in the world, is announcing its friendly schedule piecemeal and will make a stop in Edmonton on Tuesday. Scott said shes anxious to play in front of friends and didnt shy away from trying to twist a few arms to ensure a good crowd at Investors Group Field, the home of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. "Its going to be a great game and I hope all of Winnipeg comes out," she said. "You really have no excuse not to be there." Scott currently plays for FC Kansas City as part of the new National Womens Soccer League. Meanwhile, a new study predicts womens World Cup soccer events this year and next in Canada will create about $337 million in overall economic activity. Six provinces will get a share, ranging from a high of $80 million in Alberta to a low of about $26 million in Manitoba. Tournament games will also be played Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia and New Brunswick. Most of that $337 million will be generated by Womens World Cup, with about $70 million coming this year from the under-20 womens World Cup. Winnipeg wont see any under-20 action this year. The preliminary report prepared by the Canadian Sport Tourism Alliance looks at out of town visitors, capital construction costs and the costs of hosting competitions. It said the net economic activity for Canada would run about $169 million. wholesale jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap NFL Jerseys
2015/5/9 16:20:09
 参考IP地址:115.23. * . *
 页次1 / 1 页 共1 条记录 10 条/页 分页:9 1 :转到