头衔:未定义
帮派:未定义
帖数:713
金钱:3246
积分:0
注册:2014/9/18

[资料] [短信] [邮箱] [引用][编辑] 楼 主

since incurring a hamstring injury

YANGMEI, Taiwan -- Defending champion Suzann Pettersen shot a 4-under 68 for a three-stroke lead after the first round of the Sunrise Championship on Thursday as she tries to close the gap to Ingbee Park atop the LPGA rankings. Americans Alison Walshe and Irene Cho were tied for second with Karine Icher of France and Caroline Hedwall of Sweden. After an early bogey on the par-3 second hole, Pettersen ran off six birdies before bogeying the 16th, also a par-3. "I feel pretty good with my game," Pettersen said. "I feel my ball striking is pretty much where I want it to be." Local favourite Yani Tseng, the 2011 Sunrise champion, only managed a disappointing 76, while Lexi Thompson of the U.S. shot 74. Tseng said she was thankful to the Taiwanese fans for sticking with her as she struggled through her round. "I need to be more confident," she said. "I need to believe in myself a little more." Even with a victory in Taiwan, Pettersen cannot overhaul Park atop the rankings this week. But a good result by her would set up a tight finish to the LPGA season, with two tournaments still to come. Park is not playing in the Taiwan event. Shaun Alexander Seahawks Jersey . Fortunately for the Ragin Cajuns, they had Corey Trim to make a game-changing play on defence. Trim returned an interception 82 yards for a touchdown, Hunter Stover hit a go-ahead 27-yard field goal in the fourth quarter, and Louisiana-Lafayette held off Tulane 24-21 on Saturday night for its third straight New Orleans Bowl victory. Luke Willson Seahawks Jersey . -- Reginas Mark McMorris is taking home a silver medal and a fractured rib from Saturdays slopestyle event at the Winter X Games. http://www.authenticseahawksshoponline.com/seahawks-cassius-marsh-super-bowl-jersey/. Algeria enters the match riding a wave of unexpected confidence after pummeling South Korea, 4-2, in Porto Alegre on Sunday. The Desert Foxes opened the scoring after 26 minutes as Carl Medjani sent a long ball over the top to the feet of striker Islam Slimani, who did well to split two South Korean defenders and touch it past goalkeeper Jung Sung-Ryong. Ricardo Lockette Seahawks Jersey . The Rangers made the move before Sundays game at Minnesota. Catcher Taylor Teagarden was recalled from triple-A Round Rock to take Napolis place, and he was to join the team in time to play against the Twins if needed. Cassius Marsh Womens Jersey . The 26-year-old Cisse joined for an undisclosed fee, with some reports in the British media valuing the transfer at 10 million pounds ($15.3 million). Cisse will not be available to Newcastle while Senegal is competing in the African Cup on Nations, which starts on Saturday.Tyler Bozak and Dave Bolland have accounted for 65 per cent of all Toronto Maple Leafs faceoffs thus far this season. With the pair of centres on the shelf for the immediate future, the team is searching for options to carry the load. Bozak has been out since incurring a hamstring injury in a loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets on October 25. He was placed on long-term injured reserve and isnt eligible to return until November 21st when the Leafs take on the New York Islanders. Bolland underwent surgery for a torn tendon in his left ankle after Zack Kassians skate blade cut it during a collison in Saturday nights loss to the Vancouver Canucks. There is no timetable set for his return. In their absences, regular centres Nazem Kadri, Jay McClement and Trevor Smith will see an increased workload, while James van Riemsdyk, almost exclusively employed as a winger in his time with the Leafs, will shift to centre a line in between Phil Kessel and Joffrey Lupul. The 24-year-old van Riemsdyk played centre for two years at the collegiate level with the University of New Hampshire, but has NHL experience is limited. Compounding the issue of using van Riemsdyk in the circle is that he is left-handed. Because of this, its not inconceivable that Lupul could step in on the draws depending on the situatiion.dddddddddddd Barring an acqusition from outside the organization to shore up the position, the team could turn to their AHL-affiliate Toronto Marlies for help. Jerred Smithson, a veteran of 588 NHL games with a career face-off percentage of just under 55 per cent, signed with the team on Wednesday and could be brought up to the big club. In more positive injury-related news for the team, Mark Fraser is ready to return. The defenceman has been sidelined with a knee injury sustained in only the second game of the season after a hit from the Philadelphia Flyers Jay Rosehill. "If it was up to me, Id like to play this weekend, hopefully on Friday," said Fraser on Wednesday. "Today was my best day yet as far as conditioning went and comfort with no pain. It was a true test as as good as Ive felt so far." Leafs coach Randy Carlyle was noncommittal as to when the club would dress Fraser. "We have decisions to make and hes not any different than any other time than when we have extra bodies," said Carlyle after Wednesdays practice. "Youre going to make the decision that you feel is best for your hockey club, give you the best chance to win." The Leafs are next in action on Friday night when they host the New Jersey Devils in the Hall of Fame game. cheap jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap NFL Jerseys
2015/5/5 14:48:32
 参考IP地址:115.23. * . *
 页次1 / 1 页 共1 条记录 10 条/页 分页:9 1 :转到