头衔:未定义
帮派:未定义
帖数:713
金钱:3246
积分:0
注册:2014/9/18

[资料] [短信] [邮箱] [引用][编辑] 楼 主

I knew that the crystal globe was

HAMILTON - Solid goaltending from Jacob Markstrom helped the San Antonio Rampage beat the Hamilton Bulldogs 4-1 Monday in the American Hockey League. Nike Roshe Run Print Pas Cher . Markstrom made 30 saves and Colby Robak, Drew Shor, Dylan Olsen and Vincent Trocheck scored for the Rampage (22-21-8). Patrick Holland had the lone goal for the Bulldogs (22-23-5), who have lost seven of their last nine games. Robert Mayer stopped 26 shots in the losing effort. San Antonio opened on a power play as Robak took a pass from Greg Rallo and released a high, heavy shot over Mayers shoulder at 9:16 of the first period. The Bulldogs used the forecheck to score the tying goal at 18:48 as Martin St. Pierre flicked a centring pass in front that clipped the skate of Holland as he skated through the slot and slid past Markstrom. But it took less than a minute for the Rampage to break the deadlock in the second period on an odd-man rush with Rallo shooting and Shore swatting in the rebound just 23 seconds into the period. Less than two minutes later, San Antonio doubled its lead when Olsens wrist shot caught Mayer by surprise and beat him through the five hole at 2:01. Hamilton head coach Sylvain Lefebvre called a time out to settle his group. Hamilton had a chance to cut the deficit 10 minutes into the period when Christian Thomas stole the puck in the low slot and snapped a wrist shot over Markstroms crossbar. Trocheck put the game away when he scored into the empty net at 18:24. Hamiltons power play was shut out for the second straight game, as the Bulldogs went 0-4 with the man advantage. San Antonio was 1-1. Nike Air Max 2015 Solde . Krejci scored twice while all alone in the slot, then added an empty-net goal with 14 seconds remaining of the Boston Bruins 4-1 win over the Florida Panthers on Tuesday night. Nike Air Max 2015 Homme . LUCIE, Fla.LA MOLINA, Spain - Canadas Dominique Maltais capped her snowboard cross season title by winning the final World Cup of the season on Saturday. Maltais, from Petite-Riviere-St-François, Que., overtook and held off Lindsey Jacobellis to edge out the American and win the womens final under sunny skies in the Pyrenees mountains. Raffaella Brutto of Italy finished third after Yuka Fujimori of Japan crashed. Maltais, who won the silver medal at the Sochi Olympics, finished the season with 5,400 points. Jacobellis was next with 3,760, followed by Alexandra Jekova of Bulgaria with 2,850. "I knew that the crystal globe was waiting for me already," Maltais said. "But I love what I do, so I really wanted to end the season on a good way. Im very happy about my careers fifth title." Maltais called it a "great race on a great course." "It was tight racing from quarter-finals through finals," she said. "I pushed myself a lot because I wanted to finish the season with a big win." Paul Berg of Germany earneed his first career individual win. Nike Roshe Run Flower Print. Berg rode flawlessly to finish ahead of Olympic silver medallist Nikolay Olyunin, with Spaniard Regino Hernandez coming third after he and Calgarys Christopher Robanske slowed each other down early in the descent. On Friday, Omar Visintin of Italy claimed the mens season title when Australian Jarryd Hughes, the only rider with a chance to overtake Visintin in the standings, failed to qualify. Visintin didnt advance beyond Saturdays quarter-finals. Olympic champion Pierre Vaultier of France fell early in the round of 16. Berg and Robanske both moved ahead of Hughes in the standings. Bergs win lifted him into second place to end the season with 2,150 points, behind Visintins 3,076. Robanske ended the campaign in third with 2,120. "Im speechless," Berg said. "Yesterday, I was happy about my good result in the qualifications. Today, I just wanted to go for it and challenge the big names. I never thought about winning a World Cup this season. Its still such a surprise." cheap jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap NFL Jerseys
2015/4/28 13:44:01
 参考IP地址:115.23. * . *
 页次1 / 1 页 共1 条记录 10 条/页 分页:9 1 :转到