头衔:未定义
帮派:未定义
帖数:713
金钱:3246
积分:0
注册:2014/9/18

[资料] [短信] [邮箱] [引用][编辑] 楼 主

My shot was a little flat

(SportsNetwork. Patrick Peterson Cardinals Jersey .com) - The Toronto Raptors set their sights on a second straight victory with the Oklahoma City Thunder visiting the Air Canada Centre tonight riding a two game streak of their own. The Raptors snapped a two-game losing streak in Wednesdays 107-100 road victory over the New Orleans Pelicans, while the Thunder dispatched the Chicago Bulls on Monday and then bested the Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday as part of a three-game road swing. Toronto bested the Thunder in Oklahoma City on Dec. 22 to snap a three-game series losing streak. OKC has won two of its last three in Toronto. DeMar DeRozan poured in a game-high 31 points and Kyle Lowry tallied 23 points, eight rebounds and five assists in Wednesdays win over the Pelicans. Amir Johnson added 17 points and nine boards for the Raptors, who have won three of their last five. Tyler Hansbrough chipped in a game-high 13 rebounds and Greivis Vasquez contributed 14 points. "We understand we needed this game, plus we have a long flight back home that we didnt want to sit on this loss with," DeRozan said. The Raptors will get a boost to their lineup this evening, as centre Jonas Valanciunas will return to the lineup as a starter. Valanciunas, who left Tuesdays loss to the Atlanta Hawks late in the third quarter with a lower back sprain, participated in the shoot around Friday morning and was declared ready to play about an hour before game time.  Kevin Durant had 35 points, 11 rebounds and six assists to lead the Thunder over the Cavaliers on Thursday. It was his 33rd consecutive game with 25-plus points, which is the longest run of his career and the longest in the NBA since Michael Jordan strung 40 straight together during the 1986-87 season. "My shot was a little flat and I missed some easy ones," said Durant, who shot 12-for-21 from the field. "I just tried to play as hard as I can on defense and make winning basketball plays." Serge Ibaka supplied 16 points and 11 boards, while Reggie Jackson added 13 points and six assists for the Thunder, who have won four of their last five games. Star Thunder guard Russell Westbrook did not suit up to rest his surgically- repaired knee. Oklahoma City is 1 1/2 behind the San Antonio Spurs for Western Conference supremacy. The Raptors are 2 1/2 games ahead of the Brooklyn Nets for the lead in the Atlantic Division, but they are only a half-game in front of the Bulls for the third seed in the Eastern Conference. Toronto will play two straight north of the border and will host the Atlanta Hawks on Sunday. Carson Palmer White Mens Elite Jersey . The Arena das Dunas in the northeastern city of Natal sustained minor damage during the protests, but demonstrators stayed away on Sunday and officials said the stadium passed its first test, with only minor adjustments needed going forward. Andre Ellington Jersey . -- San Francisco Giants second baseman Marco Scutaro says he will begin the season on the disabled list. NEWARK, N.J. -- The Florida Panthers are hardly a powerhouse away from home, but they are showing signs of improvement on the road. Scott Clemmensen stopped 27 shots against his former team, and the Panthers beat the New Jersey Devils 3-1 on Saturday. "Very satisfying win built on team effort," Panthers coach Kevin Dineen said. "We got a lot of quality minutes out of players." Sean Bergenheim, Kris Versteeg and Mikael Samuelsson scored for the Panthers, who have won four of six. Florida stretched its Southeast Division-lead over Washington to two points with just its second road win in 12 games. Steve Bernier scored for the Devils, and Martin Brodeur made 18 saves, but New Jersey has lost two straight for the first time since a three-game skid from Jan. 19-24. "Its a missed opportunity," Devils coach Peter DeBoer said. "We didnt do enough, made a couple mistakes, and they made us pay." Bernier and Bergenheim traded goals in the first period. Bernier scored his first goal since Feb. 10, 2011, 1:39 in to give the Devils a quick lead. Dainius Zubrus forced a turnover by Keaton Ellerby below the right circle, and Zubrus pass to Alexei Ponikarovsky deflected in off Bernier in front. New Jersey surged after the early goal, and the Devils had an 8-0 advantage in shots until Brodeur stopped Eric Gudbransons drive at 10:58 of the first. But while the Devils dominated, they couldnt solve Clemmensen. The Panthers play improved as the first period progressed. "Thats what you need for your goaltender," Panthers defenceman Brian Campbell said. "It was an important game for us. It is important to get wins." The Devils recorded only 15 shots in the final 40 minutes. &quoot;I think we came out well in the first 10 minutes," DeBoer said. John Brown Cardinals Jersey. "I think it was a combination of a couple things. Were playing our seventh game in 11 1/2 days (and) I think we ran out of gas. On the other side, I thought Florida did a good job of bottling us up. I think it was a combination of those two things. "We just couldnt generate." Bergenheim got the Panthers even at 15:08 with a power-play goal, redirecting Gudbransons shot past Brodeur. Versteeg gave the Panthers a 2-1 lead 7:43 into the second when he ripped Stephen Weiss blocked shot over Brodeur from the slot. Versteegs goal was his 21st of the season, one shy of his career high set in the 2008-09 season when he was with Chicago. "I think Steeger is a big game player, a big-game goal scorer. He played on both sides of special teams," Dineen said. "I was happy with the way he responded." Florida protected its one-goal lead in the third period by clogging the neutral zone and keeping the Devils shots from the perimeter. "We did a good job coming back," Campbell said, "blocking shots, doing what (good teams) do." Samuelsson added an empty-net goal at 19:35 to make it 3-1. "A game like this late in the year is better than a game like this earlier in the year," Clemmensen added. "For us to do it here is good. Its a road win; good for us." Florida was 1 for 3 on the power play and killed New Jerseys only advantage. NOTES: The matinee was Floridas first of the season. The Panthers will play another day game on Sunday at the New York Islanders. ... The teams split the season series 2-2. ... Florida D Jason Garrison sustained an undisclosed lower body injury in the second period and didnt return. cheap jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap NFL Jerseys
2015/3/4 16:13:20
 参考IP地址:173.231. * . *
 页次1 / 1 页 共1 条记录 10 条/页 分页:9 1 :转到