头衔:未定义
帮派:未定义
帖数:713
金钱:3246
积分:0
注册:2014/9/18

[资料] [短信] [邮箱] [引用][编辑] 楼 主

Roy was chosen the NHLs top coach

Pittsburgh Penguins captain Sidney Crosby won his second Hart Trophy as the NHLs most valuable player Tuesday night at the leagues post-season awards ceremony in Las Vegas. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale . Crosby also collected the Art Ross Trophy as the league scoring champion and the Ted Lindsay Award as the players choice for the NHLs most outstanding player. Boston goalie Tuukka Rask won the Vezina Trophy, and Bruins teammate Patrice Bergeron won his second Selke Trophy as the NHLs best defensive forward. Chicagos Duncan Keith won his second Norris Trophy as the leagues top defenceman. Colorado coach Patrick Roy won the Adams Award, while Avalanche forward Nathan MacKinnon became the youngest player to win the Calder Trophy as the NHLs top rookie. Crosby cleaned up at the NHLs awards show after a fruitful season that included a gold medal as Canadas captain at the Sochi Olympics. He led the league with 104 points, including 68 assists in his fifth career 100-point season. Crosby scored in 60 of his 80 games, never going more than two games without a point for the Metropolitan Division champion Penguins. Crosby hadnt won the Hart Trophy since 2007, but the 26-year-old centre handily beat out Anaheim captain Ryan Getzlaf and Philadelphia captain Claude Giroux. Crosby received 128 of the 137 first-place votes from a panel of hockey writers, while Getzlaf finished second in the balloting. In his acceptance speech, Crosby thanked his teammates and family. "I appreciate all the sacrifices youve made to allow me to play the game I love every day," Crosby said. The winners of the leagues statistical awards also were recognized at the ceremony in the Encore Theater at Wynn Las Vegas. Washingtons Alex Ovechkin accepted his fourth Richard Trophy as the NHLs top goal-scorer, while Jonathan Quick and the Stanley Cup champion Los Angeles Kings won their first Jennings Trophy for the NHLs fewest goals allowed. Dominic Moore of the New York Rangers won the Masterton Trophy, an award for perseverance, sportsmanship and dedication to hockey. Colorados Ryan OReilly won the Lady Byng Trophy for his sportsmanship and gentlemanly conduct after scoring a career-best 64 points while committing just one minor penalty all year. Anaheim general manager Bob Murray was voted the NHLs general manager of the year after building the Ducks into the two-time Pacific Division champions and the Western Conferences top regular-season team. Roy was chosen the NHLs top coach in his first season behind the Colorado bench. The Hall of Fame goalie led the Avalanche from 29th place in the overall league standings to third this season, going 52-22-8 and winning the Central Division. Bergeron beat out Los Angeles Anze Kopitar and Chicago captain Jonathan Toews for the Selke, which he also won in 2012. The smooth two-way forward, who also won the NHL Foundation Player Award for his charitable work, won a league-high 1,015 faceoffs while finishing second in the NHL with a career-best plus-38 rating. Rask went 36-15-6 and finished in the top five in every major statistical category to win his first Vezina for Boston, which claimed the Presidents Trophy with the NHLs best regular-season record. The NHLs general managers chose Rask in a narrow vote over Colorados Semyon Varlamov, who finished fourth in the Hart Trophy balloting. Keith comfortably beat out Boston captain Zdeno Chara and Nashvilles Shea Weber for the Norris, which he also won in 2010. Keith, who led all defencemen with 55 assists while leading the Blackhawks in ice time for the ninth straight season, is the only active NHL defenceman with multiple Norris wins. MacKinnon was a runaway winner of the Calder, receiving 130 of the 137 first-place votes. The No. 1 overall pick doesnt turn 19 until Sept. 1, beating Carolinas Jeff Skinner in 2011 as the youngest player to claim the trophy. Moore returned to the NHL this season after sitting out a year to be with his wife, Katie, who died from a rare form of liver cancer in January 2013. The 33-year-old forward thanked his family and teammates. "Ive had a lot of good examples of perseverance over the years, and none more so than my wife, Katie," Moore said. "So this award is very meaningful, and Im very grateful." Edmontons Andrew Ference won the King Clancy Award for humanitarian contributions to hockey, while Los Angeles captain Dustin Brown won the Mark Messier NHL Leadership Award for his charitable work. Wholesale Cheap Jerseys . Jones had to work hard against Korean skip Kim Jisun and didnt hold a lead until the seventh end. Jones, lead Dawn McEwen, second Jill Officer and third Kaitlyn Lawes were 8-0 going into the game and had already clinched a berth in the semifinals. Wholesale China Jerseys . Hell be hard-pressed to match an unbeaten streak like this, though. Tanaka had his unbeaten regular-season run snapped at 42 starts, allowing a career-high four runs in six innings, and the Chicago Cubs beat the New York Yankees 6-1 on Tuesday night. http://www.cheapchinajerseywholesale.com/ . Cammalleri scored two goals, Corban Knight netted the winner in a shootout, and the Flames erased a two-goal deficit in the third period to beat the Stars 4-3 on Friday night.Jim Popp wont have to go very far to check in on his first round CFL draft pick. With Popp caring for his wife who is recovering from a shark bite suffered in Hilton Head, South Carolina, Universite de Montreals David Foucault has done the general manager the favor of choosing a team just 20 minutes away for his NFL free agent tryout. “Thats the calculated risk we take,” admittted Popp of Foucaults decision to work out with the Carolina Panthers. “Im going to try to sneak in and see if I can watch him a little bit.” CFL agent Darren Gill calls the 6-foot-7 Foucault “electrifying,” with “stud freak athletic ability,” adding, “people gravitate to him and his sense of humour." Gill also confirmed Foucault -- who would have had the no. 1 NFL combine vertical jump for O-linemen-- drew interest from the Miami Dolphins along with several other NFL clubs. “What were comfortable with is he grew up an Alouette fan, he always wanted to be an Alouette and hes from our home town,” Popp said. “Hes one of the best players in the draft and we know if he doesnt stick in the NFL hell be happy to come to us.” The fact the no. 5 selection overall is a lifelong Alouettes fan whose favorite player is Anthony Calvillo is only a bonus.  With the retirements of Andrew Woodruffe and Scott Flory, the Als still feel they have time to groom him at guard, with the succession plan to ultimately keep the tackle position Canadian, which currently remain the undisputed domains of Josh Bourke and Jeff Parrett. While defense was the Alouettes strength in 2013, co-ordinator Noel Thorpe has to be pleased three of the teams next four selections were invested on the defensive side, including 10th overall pick Andrew Lue of Queens, a possible Mike Edem clone. “Hes very physical, puts his hands on receivers,” Popp said.  “We think he can have an impact immediately on special teams and can move around from corner to halfback and possibly to ‘Will or Sam linebacker.” Looking for talent in the middle and late rounds is a Popp speciality, and oncee again the only architect the Alouettes have known since their rebirth in 1996 is pleased with his third and fourth round picks. Cheap China Jerseys. “I call him ‘Quadzilla,” Popp said of James Tuck, a fourth rounder from York.  “He has massive thighs. He may be able to play defensive end or linebacker for us.” Tuck has already realized a life-goal, becoming the first Lion since CFL veteran Ricky Foley (coincidentally the D-lineman who concussed Anthony Calvillo) to be drafted. “Im ecstatic, I cant even measure,” Tuck gushed over the phone soon after receiving a call from the Alouettes. “Foleys been pretty inspirational, taking me aside at spring workouts, showing me little things,” Tuck said.  An admitted Argos fan in the past, Tuck has also trained with James Yurichuk.“I look up to him. Hes got a high motor and I like to think I have one as well.” Popps annual sleeper may be third round selection Jeff Finley from the University of Guelph. “Hes the ‘Klassen of this draft,” insisted the GM. “Michael Klassen took it to the next level for us last year and we really feel Finley is that guy.” Last November, Finley was cheering against the Als in their playoff loss to the Ti-Cats. Hed met several, including Henry Burris and as a St. Catherines, Ontario-native was a longtime Hamilton supporter. Finley promises to be a quick study on Alouette culture thanks to fellow Gryphon alums Ryan Bomben and Jake Piotrowski.  Finleys defensive co-ordinator at Guelph was Kevin MacNeill, a former Alouette, who was with the team for all of three days on a free agent tryout.  “I dont think I even had a cup of coffee,” MacNeill chuckled.  But Finleys work ethic is no joke. “Hes extremely physical, quick and hardworking.” McNeill mentioned. Finley should also be a quick study since hes a science student studying advanced anatomy. “He knows his way around a cadaver,” revealed MacNeill. With that being the case, getting his hands on live quarterbacks should be no problem. ' ' '

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap NFL Jerseys
2014/10/5 11:36:31
 参考IP地址:208.51. * . *
 页次1 / 1 页 共1 条记录 10 条/页 分页:9 1 :转到