» 游 客登 录注 册找 回 密 码风 格面 版设 施帮 助

您的位置: LINKER论坛 8 客户服务区 8 [客户服务] 8 Golden Nuggets: Jimmy Garoppolo’s season is over

您是本帖的第 273 个阅读者 ┆
 贴子主题:Golden Nuggets: Jimmy Garoppolo’s season is over
linhui95性别:女<br>状态:离线<br>积时:11 个月 25 天 16 小时 51 分 30 秒
等级:新兵
头衔:未定义
帮派:未定义
帖数:514
金钱:2137
积分:0
注册:2018/4/16

[资料] [短信] [邮箱] [引用][编辑] 楼 主

Golden Nuggets: Jimmy Garoppolo’s season is over

So San Francisco 49ers Hats , this really really sucks. Jimmy Garoppolo’s season and legend was just getting started and then a freak accident ends his season. I know a lot of us are disappointed but I guess I’ll point out some things. 1: What were you expecting this year? The 49ers are not sniffing a Super Bowl. 2: This is not a lost season. This is another developmental season, just as it was when Garoppolo was under center, but one with higher expectations. Just because C.J. Beathard is in there doesn’t mean expectations have changed. He’s in his second year. It’s not a rookie season, he’s had the playbook. Time to show he knows it (that touchdown pass was NICE on Sunday, too bad the refs ruined it). The rest of the rookies? Learn this difficult offense so the 49ers can prepare for next year. Garoppolo? Have a safe recovery and study that playbook with the time you have. This is not ideal, with Garoppolo it was a developmental season with the playoffs as the absolute ceiling, but it’s safe to say the 49ers are not ready for a postseason run. They still need an edge-rusher (or anyone that can get the quarterback for that matter), they need to get the offensive tackle position ironed out for when Joe Staley retires (either move Mike McGlinchey or draft someone else entirely) and a guard wouldn’t hurt either. If anything, this might make it so that’s possible. Beyond his bad game in Minnesota, Jimmy Garoppolo didn’t look terrible. It’s a shame that his development is put on ice for a year but that doesn’t mean the entire team’s has. Besides, I think Beathard is going to surprise a few people. Garoppolo confirmed out for season with knee injury (Cohn)Uh...no it’s not. Jimmy Garoppolo Ex-Girlfriend Alexandra King Calls Injury ‘Karma’ (The Big Lead)Nick Mullens in line for 49ers promotion; Colin Kaepernick not an option (Maiocco)49ers notes: Evaluating Reuben Foster-Fred Warner linebacker duo debut (Maiocco)49ers coach Shanahan on Garoppolo’s injury: ‘It was hard waking up today’ (Biderman)49ers injury update: Matt Breida questionable heading into Week 4 (Madson)Kyle Shanahan names several quarterbacks 49ers plan to work out Tuesday (KNBR)Seven ways Jimmy Garoppolo’s devastating injury changes the 49ers (Biderman)49ers Garoppolo indeed out for year, Kaepernick not on radar (Inman)What a horrible night to have a curse... The Browns might have obviously preferred trading Josh Gordon out of their conference (so he doesn’t impact their playoff run), and the 49ers were initially interested in a deal for the talented-but-high-maintenance wide receiver.But 49ers General Manager John Lynch said during a radio interview on KNBR that they ultimately decided Gordon would have been more trouble than he was worth.“I think in that situation San Francisco 49ers Hoodie , like any situation, if there’s a chance to improve your team, you always look into it,” Lynch said, via Eric Branch of the San Francisco Chronicle. “But in certain situations, particularly when you have knowledge of a player, you sit back and you weigh it. Sometimes it鈥檚 intriguing. But then, . . .聽 particularly when you have knowledge of someone, the more you look into it: You know what 鈥?we’re going to stay away from that.”The 49ers have some background on Gordon, since coach Kyle Shanahan was the offensive coordinator in Cleveland in 2014. Also, 49ers special team coordinator Richard Hightower and assistants Mike McDaniel and Jeff Hafley were on that staff. That was the season in which Gordon was suspended 10 games and had a DUI arrest, and was suspended for another game later in the season for missing a practice.鈥淭hey were with him in Cleveland, and so they knew the player very well Customized San Francisco 49ers Jerseys ,鈥?Lynch said. 鈥淥bviously, [he鈥檚] an unbelievable talent. Obviously, had a lot of issues. So you try to weigh that, and you kind of have to say, 鈥極K, what’s it worth, number one? Number two, is it something . . . we’ve got a really good thing in our building in terms of the guys and the type of guys we’ve got in here. And do you want to mess with that? . . .“I understand that people get frustrated and sometimes feel like, ‘Why aren’t we getting every player that’s out there?’ But when you look at what we鈥檝e done in two years in terms of just completely overturning the roster, we’ve been very active. And I can promise everybody out there that any chance we can have to improve our team, we’ll look into it.”And the longer they looked, the less interested they became.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKER论坛欢迎您!
2018/12/25 16:32:44
 参考IP地址:185.245. * . *
 页次1 / 1 页 共1 条记录 10 条/页 分页:9 1 :转到