» 游 客登 录注 册找 回 密 码风 格面 版设 施帮 助

您的位置: LINKER论坛 8 客户服务区 8 [客户服务] 8 New York Giants coach Pat Shurmur touched on a wide array

您是本帖的第 247 个阅读者 ┆
 贴子主题:New York Giants coach Pat Shurmur touched on a wide array
linhui95性别:女<br>状态:离线<br>积时:11 个月 25 天 16 小时 51 分 30 秒
等级:新兵
头衔:未定义
帮派:未定义
帖数:514
金钱:2137
积分:0
注册:2018/4/16

[资料] [短信] [邮箱] [引用][编辑] 楼 主

New York Giants coach Pat Shurmur touched on a wide array

of topics Thursday as he met with the media. Here are some of the takeaways from his media briefing.On possibly changing his demeanor“My team knows my true personality. For me to rant and rave Womens Riley Dixon Jersey , or say something that can be written and reported about, and me making it about me, I don’t think that makes you strong and I don’t think that makes anybody think that I care anymore than the players in the locker room. They know my true feelings, and that’s what I care about. We’ll take it from there. I’m well aware of competition and how this works. I played in the trenches, I was an overachiever. I get that, but I also know that as an adult sometimes, you don’t just do it and say whatever the heck you want. This is about team-building and trying to do this the right way, and along the way we’ve got to win more games and I am aware of that.”On a win Monday perhaps changing the season“We got one. To get the next one, and the next one, and the next one, that’s the goal. Teams fight through adversity and it’s in the Giants’ DNA to pull this thing out. I’ve seen it, I’ve studied the history of it, and I like the locker room that we’ve assembled. I’m impressed with the guys that we have in the locker room, and I know they’re going to fight. I watched the games just like you have and coached the games – these guys fight, and these guys have enthusiasm. We just haven’t executed, and I’ll keep saying that until we do. And when we win the game, you know what I’m going to say? We executed better but we still made a lot of mistakes. Just write that down Authentic Dalvin Tomlinson Jersey , because that’s what you try to do until you play the perfect game. I haven’t heard any coach take the podium and say their team played the perfect game. That’s the goal, and you really don’t worry about the results. You just try to eliminate those execution errors and then put it out there. It’s a thrill of competition, not to dread. You just go play. That’s what drives players and coaches to do what we do.”On how Evan Engram can help “Him being out the first few weeks can affect you. He’s got very good speed, he has some traits that a wide out might have, so that’s another guy to throw the ball to. Again, it kind of plays into if you’re going to stop one guy, the other guy has got to make plays. That’s not to say that the guys that filled in for Evan didn’t make plays, it’s just good when he’s out there.”On the plan for R.J. McIntosh“He’s going to practice. In theory, we started his clock, which can go for as much as three weeks before we can activate him. He hasn’t had pads on – the last time he had pads on, he was in college. Let’s keep that in mind. It’s important that he gets out there and gets a feel for things, gets banged around a little bit, and kind of goes through some of the season – it’s not the same – that you would in a training camp. That’s going to be moving forward in the next three weeks that we’re trying to get out of it.“He’s obviously way behind. ... It’s not like basketball where you can still shoot. He’s got to learn how to play again, and that’s what we’re going to use this three weeks for. So, yeah, he’s way behind.”On the roster moves the Giants made this week“There aren’t shenanigans with IR – if a guy can’t go for a long stretch of time, that’s something that we want to do. It’s pretty well-documented that we’ve had a lot of change to the roster as opposed to a year ago Womens Sterling Shepard Jersey , so we’ve got some players that if a guy gets hurt, we want to see what they can do. The reason why we want to see what they can do is we think they’re good enough, so we’re going to give them opportunities.” Atlanta Falcons wide receivers Calvin Ridley and Mohamed Sanu are active for Monday night's game against the New York Giants after being listed as limited on the last injury report.Ridley has an ankle injury and Sanu is dealing with a hip injury.The Giants are without wide receivers Russell Shepard (neck) and Jawill Davis (concussion). The Giants have added receiver Quandree Henderson to their active roster.As expected, defensive tackle Grady Jarrett is returning for Atlanta after missing two games with an ankle injury. The Falcons also have defensive end Derrick Shelby (groin) active for the first time since Week 2.The Giants' other inactives are QB Kyle Lauletta, S Kamrin Moore, CB Mike Jordan, G Patrick Omameh, WR Jawill Davis, WR Russell Shepard and DL John Jenkins.For the Falcons, PK Matt Bryant, RB Brian Hill, CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson, DE Steven Means, G Zac Kerin, OT Matt Gono and DT Michael Bennett are inactive.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKER论坛欢迎您!
2018/12/25 15:42:39
 参考IP地址:185.245. * . *
 页次1 / 1 页 共1 条记录 10 条/页 分页:9 1 :转到