头衔:未定义
帮派:未定义
帖数:864
金钱:3558
积分:0
注册:2017/12/26

[资料] [短信] [邮箱] [引用][编辑] 楼 主

""Since joining Jinjiang r

RIO DE JANEIRO http://www.buffalosabresteamstore.com/adidas-robin-lehner-jersey , Dec. 4 (Xinhua) -- Football legend Pele has signed a lifelong agreement to hand his image rights to Brazilian club Santos.

The deal allows Santos to use Pele for marketing campaigns and to help promote events, Santos said on Thursday.

The announcement came as the three-time World Cup winner continued to recover from a urinary tract infection in a Sao Paulo hospital.

Medical staff said Pele's condition was improving but did not reveal when he would be discharged.

In a statement on Santos' official website, the former No. 10 hailed the new contract and expressed gratitude for the club's faith in him as a young player.

"Santos believed in me when I was young and turned me into the man I am and the player I was," he said.

"Santos is in my blood, wherever I go I talk about the club in all parts of the world. I look forward to working to help Santos in their strategies and programs to ensure that it is always recognized as the best football club in Brazil."

Pele, who played in Brazil's 1958, 1962 and 1970 World Cup-winning teams, is widely regarded as one of the greatest footballers in history.

He made 638 appearances for Santos and scored 619 goals from 1956 to 1974.

The 74-year-old was admitted to the Albert Einstein hospital on November 24 and was originally treated with antibiotics.

He was transferred to the hospital's intensive care unit three days later and placed on dialysis to help his kidneys filter waste products from the blood.

According to the hospital's latest medical bulletin, Pele "is excited, with no sign of fever and doing well."

"

NAIROBI, March 26 (Xinhua) -- While growing up, Reagan Mdogo Amalemba would never imagine that one day he would become a popular chef in an exotic restaurant located in an affluent suburb of the Kenyan capital, Nairobi.

The 33-year-old father of two grew up in the rugged hills of Western Kenya where access to modern trappings was a mirage.

Amalemba enrolled in a public school where he nurtured the dream of pursuing an elite career that would offer a strategic escape from village drudgery.

His life's journey took a tragic turn when both parents died and he was forced to drop out of high school because of lack of school fees.

Amalemba's audacious spirit and ability to adjust quickly cushioned him from social ills that are associated with poor and unskilled youth.

Official statistics showed that there are over 60 Chinese restaurants in Nairobi, creating more than 1,300 jobs for locals.

Moreover, more than 90 percent chefs working in these restaurants are local Kenyans.

Now an accomplished chef in an upscale Chinese restaurant in Nairobi, his inspirational life's history, as told to Xinhua on Wednesday, could as well earn him a place in history.

""While fate conspired to deny me long cherished dream of a glamorous career, I held on to hope and optimism. Soon after dropping out of school, I navigated through a treacherous journey in Nairobi while searching for opportunities,"" said Amalemba.

In 2010, he applied for the position of a chef at Chinese Jinjiang restaurant located in an upmarket Nairobi suburb.

When Xinhua visited Jinjiang restaurant on Wednesday afternoon, Amalemba's prowess in preparing Chinese cuisine was evident.

In a record five minutes, he prepared Cantonese squid, star fry cabbage, griddle potatoes, sweet and sour pork whose taste and aroma was irresistible.

Amalemba credits Chinese mentors for his mastery of cuisine from the Asian giant.

""At first, I thought that preparing Chinese dishes was a herculean task. Like many Kenyans, I had minimal exposure to foreign cuisines. Surprisingly, the initial fear dissolved and currently I find it easier to cook and serve these dishes,"" Amalemba told Xinhua.

Currently a senior chef at Jinjiang restaurant, Amalemba is a model of inspiration to young Kenyans keen on learning the intricacies of preparing Chinese dishes.

Asked whether working at Jinjiang restaurant since 2010 has transformed his life, Amalemba answered in the affirmative and stated his desire to pursue a career in hospitality industry for the long haul.

""Since joining Jinjiang restaurant five years ago, I can say that my life has taken a new turn. A steady and reasonable salary alongside good working environment have offered a much needed fulfillment,"" said Amalemba.

His knowledge of Chinese language, culture and cuisine has improved drastically for the past years.

""I can understand the meaning of key Chinese words, though am not able to speak the language fluently. Knowledge of the language makes it easier to communicate with clients,""Amalemba said.

During his five year stint at Jinjiang restaurant, Amalemba has mentored younger Kenyans who are now accomplished in preparing Chinese dishes.

Amalemba represents the new generation of Kenyans who have secured a lifeline from Chinese enterprises.

A once disadvantaged village boy is an inspiration to his peers, having secured a well paying and glamorous career.

""Some of my age mates wonder how I manage to cater for my family without a hustle and even extend financial support to siblings and other relatives,"" Amalemba said.

He revealed that Kenyan patrons at Jinjiang restaurant are proud of witnessing their own country folk prepare and serve Chinese cuisine.

The upscale Chinese restaurants dotting the Kenyan capital have struck a chord with local people with a taste for exotic cuisine.

Likewise, the restaurants have cemented Sino-Kenya friendship and unleashed mutual benefits.

Liu Chi, the manager of Jinjiang restaurant, noted that Chinese cuisine has gained popularity among Kenyans.

""Kenyans love Chinese food and appreciates its wide variety of ingredients. Some of our Kenyan clients have even mastered the names of key dishes,"" Liu told Xinhua.

Jinjiang re. Wholesale Custom Jerseys   http://www.wholesalenbajerseysforcheap.com/   Wholesale Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys For Cheap   Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap   Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap   Wholesale NBA Jerseys China   Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap   Cheap NBA Jerseys From China   Wholesale College Hockey Jerseys  

------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKER论坛欢迎您!
2018/9/21 17:26:44
 参考IP地址:98.126. * . *
 页次1 / 1 页 共1 条记录 10 条/页 分页:9 1 :转到