» 游 客登 录注 册找 回 密 码风 格面 版设 施帮 助

您的位置: LINKER论坛 8 LINKER专区 8 [LINKER乐园] 8 Just keeping things going as they are will not get you

您是本帖的第 286 个阅读者 ┆
 贴子主题:Just keeping things going as they are will not get you
qianhong520性别:男<br>状态:离线<br>积时:3 天 10 小时 57 分 23 秒
等级:新兵
头衔:未定义
帮派:未定义
帖数:1080
金钱:4707
积分:0
注册:2016/5/6

[资料] [短信] [邮箱] [引用][编辑] 楼 主

Just keeping things going as they are will not get you

NAIROBI, Jan. 22 (Xinhua) -- African champion Alice Aprot and two-time World Indoor medallist Augustine Choge won the annual Cross Country Championships in Nairobi on Sunday.

Aprot who finished fourth in the women 10,000m at the Rio 2016 Olympics and Choge outshone stellar line-ups to complete commanding victories in the senior women and men 10km races as the build-up towards the March IAAF World Championships in Kampala, Uganda intensified.

At the Ngong Racecourse grounds in Nairobi, 2006 Commonwealth 5,000m champion Choge delivered a strong statement of intent in staking claim to a place in the decorated national team for the Kampala World Cross during the February Trials when he delivered a gun to tape victory over imposing competition at the Kenya Police meeting.

The 2005 World Cross junior silver winner led from the off but he was forced to deploy the afterburners 300m from the finish to hold off the charging Joseph Kiptum (34:14) and Toronto Marathon titleholder Philemon Rono (34:14) who took the minor podium places by only a second for the victory.

Choge, who stopped the clock at 34:13, credited the win to training together with London and Olympics champion, Eliud Kipchoge as he embarks on kick-starting a stalled career that has largely failed to deliver on the promise of his immense talent.

"My brother and mentor Kipchoge has been pushing me to do better and I was confident I would put together a good performance here today (Saturday)," the World Indoors silver (2012) and bronze (2016) medallist over 3000m told reporters.

"I believed I would have still won even if the course was a kilometre longer. I train with the best marathoners in the world and I hope to have a good performance in Uganda," Choge added.

Fresh from winning the IAAF Cross Permit meeting in Antrim, Caroline Chepkoech Kipkirui broke little sweat in racing clear from her challengers to close a dominant victory in the women' s senior race.

Chepkoech completed the course in 35:49 well clear of Lucy Chepkorir who led the competition home in 36:11 as the 2003 IAAF World Youth silver winner in 3000m; Pascalia Chepkoech (36:18) rounded the top three.

Across town, Aprot fulfilled her favourite role to perfection in complete a dominant victory in the women 10km showdown at the Kenya Prisons Championships as she unleashed another master class in front running to crush the field in 32:49.

"I have been suffering from malaria and was not sure I could run to the finish. I want to compete at the World Cross in Uganda since the last time I went to Kampala, I had a great time," Aprot who won bronze at the 2014 Africa Cross Country Championships held in the same city remarked. 

If you want to sharpen your combat skills for self-defense purposes Dennis Rodman Jersey , you can do so with Martial Arts. Consist of several systems of traditions and practices, they are also studied for reasons of mental discipline, self confidence and character development. There are many types or categories of martial arts ? each one different from the next. Here are some of the most popular types. 

Filipino Martial Arts ? because the Philippines was the site of so many battles and combats Corey Brewer Jersey , it is not surprising that the Filipinos have developed their own style of martial arts. Employing a wide range of methods in training, instructors of this type of martial arts believe that it is necessary to use knowledge and skills when in combat. Traditional Filipino martial arts also uses weapons like the sibat, baston Byron Scott Jersey , espada, latigo and lubid. 

Chinese Martial Arts ? the most famous of all styles are kung fu and wushu. When referring to kung fu, the system of martial arts refers to the accomplishment or skill of the person. On the other hand Brook Lopez Jersey , wushu is more applicable to martial arts activities in general. In fact, it is considered to be a modern sport, like gymnastics. Chinese martial arts was borne from the need to defend one?s self during ancient China. Soldiers Brandon Ingram Jersey , preparing for war, are trained in martial arts in preparation for hand to hand combat. 

Russian Martial Arts ? like the Filipino and Chinese martial arts, the Russian martial arts was borne from the necessity for defense. During the ancient times Abdul-Jabbar Jersey , the Russian military have to protect their lands from invaders. The Russian martial arts is actually a combination of several styles including Japanese and Chinese martial arts. In any case, it resulted to a new style of martial arts and commonly referred to as Russian Sambo. 

If you are interested in learning about different fight techniques including these martial arts style, there is only one authority to go to. The Fight Authority is a one-stop resource of all types of fighting techniques including martial arts Cheap Golden State Warriors Jerseys , street fighting and other hand to hand combat skills. In addition to learning about the different types of fighting techniques, site visitors can also watch martial arts videos including muay thai, jiu jitsu and MMA training. 

Learning martial arts is an effective way to protect yourself from situations that require you to stand up and defend your self. On the other hand Wilt Chamberlain Lakers Jersey , you should realize that learning is just the beginning. Martial arts is also an important discipline that requires you to seek out a way to improve yourself and develop your skills. It is a continuous process and should be taken quite seriously. 

The Fight Authority will help you with all these things plus provide you with the means to meet other martial arts enthusiasts. The advances in technology have bridged so many barriers including time and distance and you will be able to maximize this particular feature of the internet. And the good news is you do not even have to leave your home to learn about martial arts.

BERLIN, Aug. 11 (Xinhua) -- German economic growth momentum decreased in the second quart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKER论坛欢迎您!
2018/4/20 15:22:48
 参考IP地址:69.167. * . *
 页次1 / 1 页 共1 条记录 10 条/页 分页:9 1 :转到