» 游 客登 录注 册找 回 密 码风 格面 版设 施帮 助

您的位置: LINKER论坛 8 娱乐专区 8 [视频动画] 8 pandora disney may be famed for its charm bracelets

您是本帖的第 562 个阅读者 ┆
 贴子主题:pandora disney may be famed for its charm bracelets
crazysmx性别:男<br>状态:离线<br>积时:1 小时 33 分 42 秒
等级:新兵
头衔:未定义
帮派:未定义
帖数:7
金钱:46
积分:0
注册:2017/7/6

[资料] [短信] [邮箱] [引用][编辑] 楼 主

pandora disney may be famed for its charm bracelets

Pandora may be famed for its charm bracelets, but a new focus on earrings has helped boost group sales by 21%, the Danish jewellery retailer said on Tuesday.The brand, advertised by TV presenting couple Marvin and Rochelle Humes, introduced 46 new earring products in 2016, pandora inspirational charms helping revenue from that category to soar 80% in the final quarter of the year.Managing director Brien Winther, said: “Although the popular charm bracelet still remains our best-seller, other product categories have performed strongly throughout the period which reinforces the company as a full jewellery brand.”

Danish jewelry maker Pandora said on Friday it would enter India, one of the world's largest jewelry markets, and open 50 shops there in the next three years as it pursues an ambitious expansion plan.The Indian jewelry market is worth more than a year and is expected to grow 7 percent per year through 2021, Pandora said.However, the market has traditionally been focused on gold and diamonds rather than silver, Pandora's favorite material, which only makes up 5 percent of the market. pandora charms fairytale A shift in consumer behaviour especially amongst younger Indians towards western brands could however spell success for Pandora's move, analysts said."Jewelry as a fashion statement is increasingly popular among consumers and with India already being one of the largest jewelry markets in the world, the country holds a great potential for Pandora,"

The addition to Walt Disney World’s Animal Kingdom is inspired by Avatar and marks the company’s latest foray into a series of lands that have been inspired by the movies. Themed areas centred around Ratatouille, Toy Story and Cars already exist at various Disney Parks, Pandora Fairytale Charms and Star Wars and Toy Story lands are set to open by 2019 in at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.“This is a surreal day for me,” Cameron said on stage during the opening for Pandora last month. “I think back to when I was 19 years old, and I had a dream of a bioluminescent forest, and I sketched it and painted it.  Chief Executive Anders Colding Friis said in a stock exchange announcement.

Disney is known to be a world brimming with story-tellers who have persistent imaginations. What with recreating Disney animated classics into live-action films and expanding their theme parks, the fun never seems to end. The theme parks in particular have already undergone major transformations,pandora family forever charm including Animal Kingdom's recent opening of Pandora — The World of Avatar and the highly anticipated Star Wars-themed land which is set to premiere at Disney parks in 2019.Those who are familiar with Disney's purchase of the Star Wars franchise may also be aware of Disney's other large purchase, Marvel Entertainment. 

You can pick it up from http://www.jewerlyhunt.co.uk/

------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKER论坛欢迎您!
2017/7/6 16:30:57
 参考IP地址:27.0. * . *
 页次1 / 1 页 共1 条记录 10 条/页 分页:9 1 :转到