» 游 客登 录注 册找 回 密 码风 格面 版设 施帮 助

您的位置: LINKER论坛 8 LINKER专区 8 [LINKER在线交流] 8 Nike KD 10 Fingerprint is the next rendition of the sneaker dropping

您是本帖的第 2146 个阅读者 ┆
 贴子主题:Nike KD 10 Fingerprint is the next rendition of the sneaker dropping
crazysmx性别:男<br>状态:离线<br>积时:1 小时 33 分 42 秒
等级:新兵
头衔:未定义
帮派:未定义
帖数:7
金钱:46
积分:0
注册:2017/7/6

[资料] [短信] [邮箱] [引用][编辑] 楼 主

Nike KD 10 Fingerprint is the next rendition of the sneaker dropping

Nike’s 2016 BE TRUE collection released last week to much fanfare, but it appears that the Swoosh brand is keeping the celebration alive with more PE-style issues of other footwear. Seen here is Kevin Durant’s Nike KD 10 with a navy upper, yellow Swoosh, and the eight-color rainbow sole that represents the original 1978 pride flag. These were worn recently by Jonquel Jones of the WNBA’s Connecticut Sun, who further revealed the “BE TRUE” insoles and a closer shot of the outsole. Nike Air Max 90 Mens The Nike KD 10 Oreo aka Fingerprint symbolizes Kevin Durant’s DNA of his game and the impact it has on the NBA. The shoe features a mixed knitted upper in black and white hues for a classic look and a white midsole with the visible Zoom air sole completes the design altogether. This pair also pays homage to KD’s unwavering desire to leave his mark on the game, from the blacktop of Seat Pleasant to the hardwood of the Bay.

The Nike KD 10 Fingerprint is the next rendition of the sneaker dropping this summer and it symbolizes Kevin Durant’s DNA of his game as well as the impact it has on the NBA. The shoe features a mixed knitted upper in black and white hues for a classic look and a white midsole with the visible Zoom air sole completes the design altogether. Nike Air Max 90 Womens This pair also pays homage to KD’s unwavering desire to leave his mark on the game, from the blacktop of Seat Pleasant to the hardwood of the Bay.

The Nike KD 10 is dropping in a dark olive colorway next and it will feature a more premium finish thanks to NikeLab. The dark greenish hue simply covers the flyknit upper that now also includes tumbled leather on the tongue and caging on the heel. Nike Air Max 95 Other details include tonal logos across and matching laces while the style is completed with a translucent outsole.A release date has not been announced yet but look for this Nike KD 10 at select web, and online later this summer.Kevin Durant never laced up the Nike KD 10 Be True for the NBA Finals, but the shoe did makes its way to the hardwood.

The Nike KD 10 was part of this year’s BE TRUE Collection but unfortunately it wasn’t available at retail and only given to friends & family. The KD 10 Be True features a navy Flyknit upper with bold yellow accents on the Swoosh logo, KD branding on the tongue, Nike Air Max 95 Mens and the aglets. The highlight of this colorway without a doubt is the eight-color rainbow sole that represents the original 1978 pride flag. Seen in the image above, the KD 10 Be True was recently worn on-court by WNBA player Jonquel Jones of the Connecticut Sun. 

You can pick it up from http://www.cheapshoebuy.co.uk/

------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKER论坛欢迎您!
2017/7/6 16:25:37
 参考IP地址:27.0. * . *
ylq性别:男<br>状态:离线<br>积时:4 小时 12 分 52 秒
帖数:186
金钱:668
注册:2017/10/20

[资料] [短信] [邮箱] [引用][编辑] 1

philipp plein clothing thing oakley sunglasses outlet is the most fivefingers important the north face thing swarovski crystal to nike tn pick nike air max thea up, minnesota timberwolves jersey the broncos jerseys most giants jerseys boring replica watches is the ray ban occhiali first argument with burberry outlet store a small louboutin use, tory burch the jets jerseys most afraid mcm handbags of is not in true religion jeans women the fred perry polos debate. Do birkenstock deutschland not burberry outlet store let timberland outlet the ed hardy clothing family has timberland become nike roshe run a cheap basketball shoes "gust of wind", levis jeans leaving air max only ray ban wayfarer "ancient north face backpacks wind nike running no vans shoes longer" feeling, today longchamp handbags it rams jerseys is necessary nfl jerseys to re-Jiaotoufeng. long champ The formation chargers jerseys of the cheap nike shoes family, regardless hogan mens shoes of nike air huarache the michael kors rich michael kors purses and the the north face outlet poor, no culture, only burberry off replica rolex virtue. bengals jerseys Family nike shoes background is subtle north face jackets play, barbour jacket outlet the nike mercurial vapor role is potential unlimited. oakley sunglasses Family background of jimmy choo this rolex watches clear, michael kors handbags and conducive to good conservation of the dre headphones party coach outlet sale style, political indiana pacers jersey wind mcm handbags and michael kors outlet online sale social wind, folk ray ban outlet customs. Good home wind good family hogan teaching fred perry outlet essay salvatore ferragamo 1000 words [Fan Wen] vikings jerseys two talk purses and handbags about family background, family nfl jerseys training, tutor, air max 2014 always babyliss flat iron feel gafas oakley is rolex watches a los angeles lakers very nike huarache harsh topic. In the case adidas superstar of hermes outlet my family, kate spade bags I oakley sunglasses would like to oakley sunglasses cheap talk briefly. Family is the family rules, is a hollisterco family spurs jerseys of the atmosphere. In nike roshe run our nfl jerseys home, reflected polo ralph in the swarovski jewelry filial piety. coach outlet usa Mom hollister co and hollister online Dad valentino outlet often say, fidget spinner "Pepsi www.tommyhilfiger.nl filial converse chucks piety first". Filial piety jordan retro filial piety, filial nike air max piety dsquared2 elders, michael kors bags what ralph lauren polo is swarovski australia the best thing relojes to ralph lauren factory store make them ray ban wayfarer as smooth as adidas superstar possible. prada outlet At home, roshe run grandmother grandfather coach usa to speak, true religion jeans men we air jordan shoes have to listen nike schoenen to, even if lacoste shirts it is wrong, coach outlet can not true religion jeans outlet face michael kors to face adidas online shop blame, to coach factory outlet online change their way to hilfiger outlet accept them nike factory quietly christian louboutin uk tell toronto raptors jersey them. Not with adidas yeezy shoes their nike air max elders hilfiger online shop mouth, prada outlet but also nike air max the skechers canada embodiment of filial ralph lauren outlet online piety. nike roshe run Elders say adidas.se it, retro jordans we sunglasses for women must listen polo outlet to timberland outlet the rayban children, let mcm handbags us do beats by dre headphones anything, to flee, washington wizards jersey can dre beats not drag converse sneakers the ray ban pas cher pull michael kors outlet online sale of the. longchamp taschen Our family's house is michael kors outlet also reflected browns jerseys in the easton bats dinner cheap jerseys table. 49ers jerseys A nike.se family of christian louboutin shoes people ray ban zonnebril to dinner, if polo ralph lauren the elders asics gel did not houston rockets move michael kors outlet chopsticks, we air max 2014 children coach shop can not azcardinals jerseys eat oakley outlet first. michael kors australia Have to wait oakley sunglasses cheap until the coach usa grandmother longchamp outlet grandmother polo ralph lauren Mom and stone island Dad jordans for sale to Qi, and kate spade we began to miami heat eat marc by marc jacobs together. oakley sunglasses Unconsciously, this ecco shoes outlet has cheap oakley sunglasses become ferragamo a coach outlet online habit. armani outlet online Of rayban course, this iphone 4s cases is a good packers jerseys habit. cheap oakley sunglasses Family longchamp essay ray ban uk teacher writing mizuno running shoes 1000 adidas shoes words cheap jerseys (wonderful supra footwear articles) hornets jersey essay ray ban outlet - instyler ionic styler theme essay family training, the nike.com dictionary on hermes belt this new balance outlet interpretation of "refers coach bags outlet to the son replica watches of dansko shoes outlet Sun bears jerseys Siwei life, michael kors handbags holding steelers jerseys the nike running shoes house of converse shoes education." It michael kors v?skor can rolex be seen, the seahawks jerseys family in prada shoes the asics people's memphis grizzlies jersey growth pandora charms process plays a very important role. ralph lauren Mom cavaliers jersey always educated new orleans pelicans jersey me: the barbour mens jackets most basic quality of ralph lauren outlet life is jimmy choo outlet honest. So, I polo outlet store think that ralph lauren online shop my family's ferragamo shoes family training is "honesty". In life, michael kors there are ralph lauren outlet online times denver nuggets jerseys when raiders jerseys we will nj jerseys lie. prada For puma shoes outlet example, the test saints jerseys results are mcm backpack not hugo boss outlet online good, michael kors outlet I would say oakley sunglasses that students tommy hilfiger canada are not michael kors outlet online good test, in order texans jerseys to stephen curry shoes escape the father and mother's discipline. As everyone knows, this will coach outlet store only harm themselves. When nike fu?ballschuhe I was very new balance young, rolex replica my kate spade handbags mother hollister said to me: thomas sabo uk it nike air max does not matter if the wrong chrome hearts rings thing airmax is done, and sacramento kings if the lie replica watches is detroit pistons for himself, then the cheap shoes seriousness tommy hilfiger outlet of the lying swarovski is 100 times worse than warriors jerseys the ray bans seriousness longchamp outlet of the jordan shoes wrong thing. I have for a lot ralph lauren of things with easton bats my father and mother lying, the mavericks jerseys final result north face is vans outlet the michael kors handbags father and mother severely beaten a thomas sabo meal. Sometimes pandora wrong things, but my north face canada father nike free 5.0 and mother will fitflop shoes not hit me, handbags outlet according nike store to the pandora jewellery australia seriousness birkenstock taschen deutschland of michael kors uhren things, soccer shoes either juicy couture give polo ralph lauren outlet online me red bottom reason, or michael kors more rigorous education. Another rayban point versace outlet is timberland boots that nba jerseys my nike store mother asked me to marc by marc jacobs make new balance it cheap jerseys imperative, she vans schuhe often dsquared2 outlet said bottega veneta a word is "resounding", givenchy shoes outlet is swarovski online shop to tell the north face me that nike roshe run they zapatillas nike can calvin klein outlet say that the words can prada tracksuits be done. pandora canada Mom said, I celtics jersey am polo ralph lauren a michael kors handbags boy, chi flat iron his words nike air max and deeds ray ban sunglasses to dare to skechers womens shoes bear. portland trail blazers jersey No matter what omega watches you do, oakley do it bcbg max before you red bottom have a good nike air force idea. Even if air max 90 committed converse outlet a mistake, but tory burch handbags also reebok their own adidas zx flux dare to bear. Tutor, panthers jerseys I feel veneta a bit similar swarovski crystal with the jaguars jerseys family titans jerseys portrait. giuseppe zanotti sneakers The puma online shop dictionaries tommy hilfiger online say that womens clothing the barbour jackets focus true religion outlet is coach factory outlet online on north face outlet moral etiquette. We utah jazz jersey in life, will often hear adults hollister co say, someone's montre homme children really good, eyeglasses stores really tutor ah. I think tutor burberry outlet online is dolphins jerseys the father and mother of a child northface education. prada handbags In burberry sale the ralph lauren polo parents cheap michael kors of the help and guidance, from nike store uk the burberry outlet child who embodied christian louboutin a falcons jerseys good cheap ray ban reflection. air max thea My father michael jordan and mother eagles jerseys educated mcm bags me tommy hilfiger politely, hermes birkin bag take cheap oakley the initiative ralph lauren to chiefs jerseys meet with the nike blazers elders uhren shop and neighbors celine outlet greeted. air jordan retro They barbour jackets not only coach factory outlet online educated me, but true religion outlet they did it redskins jerseys themselves. When the grandmother's coach bags outlet friends come burberry handbags outlet to coach factory online the soccer shoes outlet house bcbg max azria when burberry online shop the coach black friday mother philipp plein is busy hollister clothing in the kitchen, oakley so louboutin shoes that birkenstock my ray bans grandmother polo ralph lauren accompanied hoodies store her polo ralph lauren outlet friends to chat, eat michael kors snacks ah. I oakley sunglasses also coach outlet online heard salomon schuhe the grandmother's montblanc friend nba jerseys praise my cheap nfl jerseys mother pandora bracelet is longchamp handbags really north face jackets a good girl, mbt womens shoes tutor really ny jersey good, nike.dk whenever skechers outlet  this milwaukee bucks jersey time, cheap oakley sunglasses I suns jersey can see the grandmother's roshes face proud cheap jerseys expression, I cowboys jerseys think new balance how bills jerseys people michael kors outlet online boast lions jerseys is okc jerseys the nike free run mother, designer handbags how burberry can the buccaneers jerseys grandmother so proud Look ferragamo later, supra shoes I abercrombie slowly understand, praise lunette ray ban children have oakley sunglasses tutor, burberry sale in fact, new balance shoes is to nike free appreciate the education hogan sito ufficiale of coach bags outlet parents. burberry outlet store Every festivals, pandora charms home party, jordan shoes friends ray ban sunglasses and ray-ban sunglasses family juicy couture outlet is 76ers jerseys boast I colts jerseys have a nike air max special bulls jerseys tutor, longchamp at cheap jerseys the ray ban outlet moment, Mom beats audio and burberry Dad is the same pride look. Tutor, barbour womens jackets but also a ferragamo shoes kind of true religion words and lac jersey deeds red bottom shoes of polo ralph lauren father adidas and mother. Often, adults are orlando magic jersey the example nike huarache of a child. Family patriots jerseys background, oakley frogskins family training, burberry outlet online tutor nike running shoes has chi hair similar aspects of the purses and handbags same. polo outlet online Each nike soccer shoes family oakley has atlanta hawks jerseys its cheap michael kors own different michael kors uk embodiment. Good family, tutor, adidas sneakers family training need oakley sunglasses outlet to work woolrich womens jackets together fendi at home ravens jerseys everyone, air max bad aspects ipad mini cases to michael kors outlet be promptly giuseppe zanotti corrected, the good side michael kors outlet online has been nike shoes continued.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKER论坛欢迎您!
2017/10/20 9:20:43
 参考IP地址:112.111. * . * [删除]
dongdong8性别:男<br>状态:离线<br>积时:7 小时 38 分 45 秒
帖数:62
金钱:187
注册:2017/10/26