头衔:未定义
帮派:未定义
帖数:1802
金钱:7346
积分:0
注册:2018/6/8

[资料] [短信] [邮箱] [引用][编辑] 楼 主

designer handbags

We're feeling the Canadian Love and so stoked to announce our newest stockist, Prom Dresses 2020 RItuals of Love Bridal. Located in downtown Vancouver, owner Samantha Hallaran brings her years of experience from working in bridal in the USA back to her Canadian roots, and mixes it with her own philosophy of what the ultimate bridal experience should be. 

To introduce you to Samantha and Rituals of Love Bridal, we hope you enjoy our latest post on STORES WE ?? . 

Why bridal?

I was always meant to do something creative and work with people. I love fashion, style and design of all spectrums and love that bridal carries such a sacred ritual. I also love supporting fashion that is ethical and quality, gowns that are not mass produced in a factory in China but are handmade pieces of wearable art.  Love is what we live for; working in an environment surrounded by people celebrating the journey and rituals of love could not be wedding-veils more fulfilling.

What is unique about your store?  

I loved hunting for my dress but also felt there was something missing within bridal wear, something I felt I could heavily improve on in terms of experience and style. This is a sacred gown and a once in a lifetime experience that needs to be celebrated. No bride should ever wear a dress she feel like she is required to wear. Every bride should wear a gown they are beyond excited about, something that is a reflection of their own personal style only amplified in the most luxurious way.  Rituals of Love focuses on celebrating the journey and helping women find a gown they feel like a queen in.

What's your bridal vibe? I have an appreciation for a wide variety of styles, I feel like my own wedding was impossible to choose a theme for because I wanted it all; vintage with modern traditions, simple with elegant details, timeless but memorable, chic with a bohemian undertone. Haha honestly though, I love beading but I also love a clean, simple architectural gown. I would say my bridal vibe is dresses that are truly made and cut well to flatter a woman's body. Wear the dress don’t let the dress wear you.

The most memorable kiss of your life? Listening to Aretha Franklin pulled over on the Sea to Sky Whistler highway watching the snow fall.

So, I must admit, I was up until midnight last night--between The Hills, So You Think You Can Dance (seriously, this is one of my favorite shows right now), and the double Project lace wedding dresses Runway episodes, it was far too much quality TV in one night! The "Road to the Runway" pre-episode featured everyone from Santino to Chloe interviewing prospective candidates, who ranged from the quirky to the flat-out weird. We also got updates from season one's Wendy Pepper, Kara Saun, Austin Scarlett, and Jay Carroll, all of whom--except maybe Jay, who might kind of have his head in his ass--seem to be doing quite well. On to the first real episode. After a little champagne reception on the rooftop, the designers were given their first challenge: to design a dress with materials found in their apartment. Cut to designers frantically ripping down curtains and un-uphlostering the furniture. Vincent, the oldest of the bunch, is clearly a bit kooky, based on the upside-down basket hat he sent down the runway. I'm intrigued by coast evening dresses Laura, the 42-year-old mother of five and architect with a distinct fashion sense (but no formal fashion training); Malan, the bizarro continental-type guy; and Alison, who may or may not be talented, but she's so cute, I already have a total girl crush on her. And, I loved the dress that Michael, the hip-hop guy, designed for the challenge--it was totally girly, made out of coffee filters and looked like light-as-air chiffon. Keith won the challenge with the first dress he ever made (beginner's luck!), but I think Robert, the Barbie-clothes designer, was robbed--his "if Maria from West Side Story had wall hangings" dress was absolutely adorable. I think he's the one to watch. Any man who survived working under Isaac Mizrahi is a winner in my book.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKER论坛欢迎您!
2020/9/18 9:52:12
 参考IP地址:198.255. * . *
 页次1 / 1 页 共1 条记录 10 条/页 分页:9 1 :转到