» 游 客登 录注 册找 回 密 码风 格面 版设 施帮 助

您的位置: LINKER论坛 8 LINKER专区 8 [LINKER乐园] 8 Our live updating Twitter list allows you to follow along with wedding news as it happens

您是本帖的第 2120 个阅读者 ┆
 贴子主题:Our live updating Twitter list allows you to follow along with wedding news as it happens
rain13性别:女<br>状态:离线<br>积时:4 个月 3 天 5 小时 5 分 0 秒
等级:新兵
头衔:未定义
帮派:未定义
帖数:171
金钱:711
积分:0
注册:2016/1/15

[资料] [短信] [邮箱] [引用][编辑] 楼 主

Our live updating Twitter list allows you to follow along with wedding news as it happens

If Matis has one critique, it’s the dress’s train. “I best bridesmaid dresses found the train being rounded threw me off — a pointier, more elegant train would have been nicer, in my opinion. The roundness was too 1980s, maybe it was a tribute to Princess Diana?”Wedding buff? We round up the best of the London tabloid fodder daily, so you won’t miss a beat of the latest buzz out of the United Kingdom. Our live updating Twitter list allows you to follow along with wedding news as it happens.Apparently nothing goes wrong in a condo, and if it does, there’s always a helpful handyman who lives downstairs to put things right, tout suite. But in our 100-plus-year-old house, we never know what to do when our latest problem strikes. There have been problems since we purchased it a generation or so ago. Occasionally we just let it go as long as it’s not the toilet overflowing or the water not running.As it celebrates fifty years of independence from British rule this week, Uganda is looking back on its complicated path to the present and looking ahead with hope to an uncertain future.“You’re a bit limited if you’re a member of the Royal Family. You’ve got to dress as if you’re going to a wedding every day,” Ingrid Seward, editor-in-chief of Majesty Magazine, told the U.K. newspaper Express. “I think Kate’s style is really classic and elegant.”Liberal: Jean Charest is the most seasoned of the leaders, with a talent for exposing the weaknesses of his adversaries. The party can generally rely on strong support from anglophone and allophone voters, guaranteeing them a core of ridings in Montreal. Its stand against students protesting against tuition hikes enjoys broad public support.December 21: It’s announced that Zara bridesmaid dresses plus size Phillips is engaged to her rugby playing boyfriend, Mike Tindall. Ms. Phillips is the eldest granddaughter of the Queen, who is reportedly delighted by the news.But with a little creative thinking and the help of a community facing the worst flood in recent history, they managed to say ‘I do’ on Saturday — the photo of the newlyweds kissing in the back of a white pickup truck serving as an unwitting symbol of the resilience, love and hope Albertans have displayed during the floods.But all the questions designers have been asking have centered around logistics — how to show their clothes, when to show them. There’s been little conversation about the clothes themselves.

CALGARY — William and Kate romped across Canada for nine days like it was a summer playground, utterly charming a nation that appears to have renewed the centuries-old link with its monarchy after welcoming the world’s most famous newlyweds to its backyard.The former are everywhere. Florals, geometrics, psychedelics: On the international runways, now showing Spring 2012 ideas, we’ve got more print than a Magic Eye book. Most germanely, the focus has switched from digital prints (sparked by London’s Basso Brooke over a decade ago) to hand-wrought ones (harder to knock off) by relatively young designers such as Erdem and Mary Katrantzou. Other designers collaborate with artists, as Jeremy Laing did with Scott Treleaven for this fall, and Niall McLelland for next, in the interest of originality and cred. But even when prints begin by hand, they’re usually manipulated and finished by computer. To make seriously tech-resistant clothes, designers have to go all the way back to paper and scissors — the foundation of fashion and, not impossibly, its future.

On modest bridesmaid dresses Thursday, Butler and his crew — having grown to include a horn section, Haitian drummers and strings courtesy of local enfant terrible Owen Pallett and Sarah Neufeld — debuted Arcade Fire: The Arena Rock Version in Canada, and what could have been a cringe-worthy romp of a once mighty juggernaut was proven a necessary evolution for the last survivors of Canada’s indie rock revolution.Fenty told Rihanna how proud she was of her daughter’s success, saying, “I know the journey in your career has not always been an easy one.”Emily ScarlettCommunications and press manager, H&M CanadaMy mom and I are great friends and it was hard to narrow it down to just one thing from her closet that I covet.

I started to think about where life has taken us over the years and what piece was the most special and I got to thinking about all the incredible adventures we have been on together. I landed on this red bamboo print dress because it reminds me of our very first big trip together when we moved, just the two of us, to Abu Dhabi. My mom wore this dress when we lived there (13 years ago) and it will always remind me of her and the amazing time we shared there together.Mara was just one of the many big- and small-screen stars — including the cast of hit ABC primetime soap Revenge — in attendance to pay tribute to their costume designers.

Marcia Gay Harden and Ken Watanabe presented creative partners Clint Eastwood and costume designer Deborah Hopper with the “Distinguished Collaborator” award for their 28-year, 20-film working relationship.

Our live updating Twitter list allows you to follow along with wedding news as it happens

------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKER论坛欢迎您!
2016/4/8 10:10:12
 参考IP地址:124.73. * . *
 页次1 / 1 页 共1 条记录 10 条/页 分页:9 1 :转到